5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, post the video of who told people to inject bleach. I would love to see it. The whole video, not pieced together words. It would be great to expose the truth of who said this was a good idea.
It's been debunked for awhile. Even the left leaning site Politifact stated the claims were false. While Trump's phrasing was admittedly sloppy, it appears that the complicity theorists really want need it to be true, though.

It's been debunked for awhile. Even the left leaning site Politifact stated the claims were false. While Trump's phrasing was admittedly sloppy, it appears that the complicity theorists really want need it to be true, though.
Yes, I know, just JB doesn't. He may actually be one that would believe injecting or drinking bleach would work. After all, he heard it on CNN!

He must be messing with us. He can’t really think all the crap the left has spewed
I don't know. I have met a few.

I think I have documented my utmost respect for engineers. One was whining to me a while back how Trump messed up taxes. He couldn't get the same deductions he had the year before. It did not matter to him when I explained that the standard deduction is higher than his itemized deductions. He was losing out on his deductions and Trump cheated him by raising taxes.

I just had to shake my head.

I don't know. I have met a few.

I think I have documented my utmost respect for engineers. One was whining to me a while back how Trump messed up taxes. He couldn't get the same deductions he had the year before. It did not matter to him when I explained that the standard deduction is higher than his itemized deductions. He was losing out on his deductions and Trump cheated him by raising taxes.

I just had to shake my head.
Those are the same folks that will swear that they don't want a pay increase, because if they are in a higher tax bracket, then they will take home less. o_O.

Those are the same folks that will swear that they don't want a pay increase, because if they are in a higher tax bracket, then they will take home less. o_O.
But also want minimum wage to be $18

In other news, Twitter is worried about their new boss. Guess they're afraid they wont be able to silence the truth anymore. MSDNC is already calling him a racist and a nazi. :rolleyes:
rueters.png

Not a piece of cake for most people thanks to open borders, crime, inflation, poor foreign policy, energy dependence, wokeness, "equity", etc etc

Wonder why Trump couldn't fix most of those? Oh yea....he was too busy lying and trying to steal the election.

Neither did Trump. Thought you actually believed in the truth and not just liberal spins on things?

Even the doctor sitting at the side thought he was nuts......it's on film if you really care.

I remember 'you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons' to fight the government, and the claim that 2k unarmed Americans almost toppled the government on January 6th.

These descriptions of two wildly different events says more than I ever could:

Hell, just look at how they're referred to. Even Jerry B can't explain that crap away.

Not my job to explain your wet dreams.

Not my job to explain your wet dreams.

Ah. So you're one of those weirdos who thinks anyone who supports and understands the purpose of the Second Amendment is part of a militia prepping for Civil War II.

Another fail by you.

Please, post the video of who told people to inject bleach. I would love to see it. The whole video, not pieced together words. It would be great to expose the truth of who said this was a good idea.

He's a medical genius.......and a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back