5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I kinda did feel sorry for him for just a second. Not sure how long it’s gonna be til they deem him unfit. I mean, the white house has to issue a correction statement after almost every press conference where sleepy joe speaks. Even the mainstream media is starting to turn on him.

It would be much better if he just made chit up and lied like Trump did........

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Must be hard for you to drive the speed limit and obey traffic lights....you know with all thse natural rights.
I don't find it difficult at all. I also don't find it difficult to not murder people. I don't have a natural right to endanger or harm others.

Are you back to pretending firearms aren't regulated?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can’t believe I waited a day for such a letdown in responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is true.....I recommend you get a hobby to occupy your time.....maybe get a dog.....or read a good book.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't find it difficult at all. I also don't find it difficult to not murder people.

Are you back to pretending firearms aren't regulated?

Nope they are regulated.....and more meaningful restrictions should be put in place. I am glad we agree......that regulations need to be followed and help promote a healthier society.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope they are regulated.....and more meaningful restrictions should be put in place. I am glad we agree......that regulations need to be followed and help promote a healthier society.
Then why do you want more restrictions? It's against the law to use a firearm against another individual without justification. That should be sufficient, should it not?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Even scarier is Camela would be next in line. I mean doddering old fool or cackling pothead. Pick your poison carefully.

Don't sweat it.....you lived through 4 years of a lying....cheating.....corrupt......perverted orange con man......this is a peice of cake.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then why do you want more restrictions? It's against the law to use a firearm against another individual without justification. That should be sufficient, should it not?

Enforcement is certainly lacking and needs to be tightened up........but......nothing wrong in changing some laws to keep up with society and technology.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Enforcement is certainly lacking and needs to be tightened up........but......nothing wrong in changing some laws to keep up with society and technology.
So, legislation for the sake of legislation. Why?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Don't sweat it.....you lived through 4 years of a lying....cheating.....corrupt......perverted orange con man......this is a peice of cake.
Not a piece of cake for most people thanks to open borders, crime, inflation, poor foreign policy, energy dependence, wokeness, "equity", etc etc

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I remember 'you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons' to fight the government, and the claim that 2k unarmed Americans almost toppled the government on January 6th.

These descriptions of two wildly different events says more than I ever could:

On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000–2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

The Capitol Hill Occupied Protest or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP), originally Free Capitol Hill and later the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), was an occupation protest and self-declared autonomous zone in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle, Washington.

Hell, just look at how they're referred to. Even Jerry B can't explain that crap away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread