5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Biden has been on the wrong side of every decision since being elected senator in 1972. He opposed the Alaska pipeline in 1973 and the rest is history
Kinda reminds me of house of cards.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I kinda did feel sorry for him for just a second. Not sure how long it’s gonna be til they deem him unfit. I mean, the white house has to issue a correction statement after almost every press conference where sleepy joe speaks. Even the mainstream media is starting to turn on him.
Even scarier is Camela would be next in line. I mean doddering old fool or cackling pothead. Pick your poison carefully.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They did apply to everyone. A natural right isn't something anyone can actually take away. That's why they're called natural rights.

Someone exerting power and authority over another to prevent them from exercising their natural rights is the problem. It's interesting that preventing others from exercising them is exactly what you've proposed.

Must be hard for you to drive the speed limit and obey traffic lights....you know with all thse natural rights.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jb, were you a Jr high teacher or a accident attorney, equally worthless. Just wondering what you did before you got old as f#$%

Proctologist......that is why I can deal with so many a-holes here. LOL!

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Although the middle school debate teams, who have better rebuttals than you, also have a far greater grasp on the English language and grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to be the one struggling......maybe they could give you a lesson.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread