5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I long ago 'ignored' jerrybob, his rants are ridiculous, I don't understand why y'all continue to respond to him since clearly he will never get the message, why don't you just completely ignore him and don't look at this thread (I kept looking in hopes of seeing more on the purported topic "Freedom Convoy" but doesn't look like that will ever be happening now)?

Let jb wallow in his own ignorance, don't egg him on, he's incapable of learning, eh?

Dave

Right on......god forbid you read or talk to anyone who doesn't see things exactly like you do......how else can you remain fair and balanced? Plus.....that warm sand around your head feels so good......why pull your head out?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jb is a 70 some year old toddler attempting to get a cookie. His narrow minded, racist, sophomoric comments are at best amusing 😆. I actually thought he was a teenager until I looked at his profile, not totally convinced that we are not being punked. Jb I know that your witty reply is something like "no you are" or "fox news". Just stop....for the love of high capacity mags........you are out of your element.....

Thank you for your opinion.......it is important that people like you express themselves.......for the good of mankind and for self satisfaction........the world is a better place because of people like you. Thanks....sincerily for sharing.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Total BS.....wonder why those natural rights didn't apply to all people when written....things change over time......come out of your cave.
They did apply to everyone. A natural right isn't something anyone can actually take away. That's why they're called natural rights.

Someone exerting power and authority over another to prevent them from exercising their natural rights is the problem. It's interesting that preventing others from exercising them is exactly what you've proposed.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jb, were you a Jr high teacher or a accident attorney, equally worthless. Just wondering what you did before you got old as f#$%

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not true.....read the Mueller report.......your love of Trump is in the way.
I did read the Mueller report. No love for Trump, I didn't even vote for him. Just calling out the bias.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
You can almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost.
I kinda did feel sorry for him for just a second. Not sure how long it’s gonna be til they deem him unfit. I mean, the white house has to issue a correction statement after almost every press conference where sleepy joe speaks. Even the mainstream media is starting to turn on him.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Biden has been on the wrong side of every decision since being elected senator in 1972. He opposed the Alaska pipeline in 1973 and the rest is history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread