5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum software updated

Denny Crane

Reaction score
Jeez.

Get an error with dark, so right now I’m blinded!
I tried to set the light / dark setting in my personal preferences, under “style”. Gives me am “ooops, something went wrong” error when I try to save them.

I finally found the way to do it with the funny moon/light bulb icon on top. So I’m not blinded any more.

But the preferences method still doesn’t work.
Regards

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I know it's taken a lot longer than I originally said. Finally got some time after a hectic few weeks. I now have the user info as a sticky in the header so you don't have to scroll all the way up to see your alerts and PMs anymore.

I see the cloudflare thing is still causing some issues so I'll be trying to get that tackled.

Last edited:

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Sorry guys I know it's taken a lot longer than I originally said. Finally got some time after a hectic few weeks. I now have the user info as a sticky in the header so you don't have to scroll all the way up to see your alerts and PMs anymore.

I see the cloudflare thing is still causing some issues so I'll be trying to get that tackled.

Thanks for adding the alerts/mail to be stationary and not to move the page.... So much better!

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Mine doesn’t do that, do I have to change a setting?
I didn't have to change a setting it was like that when I opened the page.. Maybe try closing the page and reopening.. Login/logout..

BTW.. This is for comp web page

Creep0321

Reaction score
I didn't have to change a setting it was like that when I opened the page.. Maybe try closing the page and reopening.. Login/logout..

BTW.. This is for comp web page
Ah ok, doesn’t do it on mobile, chrome.

Also any time I try to change preferences (time zone) I get an error.

Phantom29

Reaction score
We have just updated to the newest version of the forum software. If you guys come across any bugs please let me know, I already see a few I'll be taking care of like the smilies not showing up along with our social icons in the header.
Idk if it’s with the update. Tonight I can’t seem to search anything. Everything comes up with no results.

Users who are viewing this thread