Forum software updated

Denny Crane

Reaction score
Jeez.

Get an error with dark, so right now I’m blinded!
I tried to set the light / dark setting in my personal preferences, under “style”. Gives me am “ooops, something went wrong” error when I try to save them.

I finally found the way to do it with the funny moon/light bulb icon on top. So I’m not blinded any more.

But the preferences method still doesn’t work.
Regards

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I know it's taken a lot longer than I originally said. Finally got some time after a hectic few weeks. I now have the user info as a sticky in the header so you don't have to scroll all the way up to see your alerts and PMs anymore.

I see the cloudflare thing is still causing some issues so I'll be trying to get that tackled.

Last edited:

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Sorry guys I know it's taken a lot longer than I originally said. Finally got some time after a hectic few weeks. I now have the user info as a sticky in the header so you don't have to scroll all the way up to see your alerts and PMs anymore.

I see the cloudflare thing is still causing some issues so I'll be trying to get that tackled.
Thanks for adding the alerts/mail to be stationary and not to move the page.... So much better!

Creep0321

Reaction score
I didn't have to change a setting it was like that when I opened the page.. Maybe try closing the page and reopening.. Login/logout..

BTW.. This is for comp web page
Ah ok, doesn’t do it on mobile, chrome.

Also any time I try to change preferences (time zone) I get an error.

Phantom29

Reaction score
We have just updated to the newest version of the forum software. If you guys come across any bugs please let me know, I already see a few I'll be taking care of like the smilies not showing up along with our social icons in the header.
Idk if it’s with the update. Tonight I can’t seem to search anything. Everything comes up with no results.