5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum software updated

Creep0321

Reaction score
I don't know if it's me, but before the update, if I was reading the most recent post located at the bottom of the page, and I start to scroll up, the Alert, Mail, Customize, etc. buttons window would show up so and allow us to easily click on the Alert bell again to see what's new. Now, we have to scroll all the way up to the top of the page where the are fixed. On some threads that is over 10 scrolls. Can that "appearing window" be activated again or maybe show up on a hover in the upper right. I loved that feature. It was nice
Came here to say this!

Creep0321

Reaction score
Also is their a way to default to showing signatures in posts? I liked being able to see everyone’s truck details.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is what I am seeing after sometimes trying to post a response once I’ve typed it out. C94BDD24-1AA9-41C2-8925-7EB7634CCF16.jpeg

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Also is their a way to default to showing signatures in posts? I liked being able to see everyone’s truck details.
I’m also seeing sigs @Creep0321 ... are you browsing on a smaller mobile device/phone? Sigs are working ok on an iPad in Safari here. :unsure:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the signatures working on mobile and am currently working on getting the rest of the list tackled.

I will be looking into that server error as well as I just got the same message as well.

Rick3019

Reaction score
Go to your account and then select preferences and you will see where you can turn the signatures on and off

Attachments

• CCEC12E8-CD5D-4FE7-8DEA-FED7EE953F36.png
    CCEC12E8-CD5D-4FE7-8DEA-FED7EE953F36.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 5

PorBoy

Reaction score
I was trying to post a response the one time and the next time was hitting the like button

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I was trying to post a response the one time and the next time was hitting the like button

Yeah I just got it trying to respond to something as well. I'll hopefully get it resolved today, I have a few ideas of what it could be.

Nick54

Reaction score
And with the software update comes our new style. There are a few tweaks I am still going to make but this also is user customizable to a point as well.

View attachment 18933

At the top right beside your username there is a light or moon icon, clicking on that allows you to choose between light or dark style. There is also another icon that looks like a slider with a circle, if you click on that it will present you with these user choosable options.

View attachment 18934

I have been testing this style for a bit and haven't come across any problems but of course let me know if you guys find any issues. Thanks!
I only see the last 3 options instead of the 5 shown here. (attachment 18934)

Last edited:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had any of the server/security errors over the past few days? I think it had something to do with the cloudflare integration which I have tweaked so I'm wondering if it's fixed.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’ve posted I believe three different responses and so far so good.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone else had any of the server/security errors over the past few days? I think it had something to do with the cloudflare integration which I have tweaked so I'm wondering if it's fixed.
None for me using Chrome (desktop) on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9.

By the way, really liking the top of page header graphic. It's like I'm in my personal truck. (y)

Todd

Reaction score
I'm good using Microsoft Edge here. From Motorola Droid Maxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread