5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foot Pedal Upgrade

Nova90

Reaction score
The new GTs come with a nice set of metal pedals. I want to try and figure out the part numbers for those and put them on m Rebel

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
anyone already an idea which will fit or what the part number is for the GT package pedals and will they fit a Limited?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I haven’t found anything

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Happened to go to the dealer today to pick up a part for my friend and asked them to look up the bright pedals off of a 22 GT ram or TRX and they couldn’t figure out specific verified part numbers. The first ones they pulled for me came up to like 440 so I hope that was wrong. They are going to reach out to Chrysler on Monday and are supposed to follow up with me then.

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Just get the Cheap Amazon ones, I did, and they fit perfect and look great. I saw Waterfowler41 video on You Tube and said, what the hell for $30 I'll try them.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Mine are on and still function the little rubber strips just started pulling off. I got them pretty early on so maybe I should try a new set

osage91

Reaction score
Just ordered these from my local dealer today. Just gave the parts guy the vin from a ‘22 trx that was sitting on the lot and he easily looked these up. He showed me on the monitor the description saying “bright pedal covers” so I believe these will be what we have been looking for. Will update with 100% certainty when they come in next week.

Attachments

• 7DCFBCAB-32C3-46A2-AF1F-38BDB3E04CB8.jpeg
    7DCFBCAB-32C3-46A2-AF1F-38BDB3E04CB8.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread