Foot Pedal Upgrade

Scott_65

Reaction score
I’ve had some version of metal foot pedals installed on most every vehicle I’ve had in the past and would like to add them to my Limited. I haven’t been able to find any that fit the DT Rams, anyone have any idea when they might be available?

6EA66A6A-742E-4257-ADB9-7C9E89E55D01.jpeg

Bearman95

Reaction score
I’ve had some version of metal foot pedals installed on most every vehicle I’ve had in the past and would like to add them to my Limited. I haven’t been able to find any that fit the DT Rams, anyone have any idea when they might be available?
I have been looking for the same thing and have not been able to find any. I’m wondering if the Accelerator pedal and brake Pedal are the same size as The 2018 model. I find lots of them for the 2018.

Scott_65

Reaction score
It says they don’t fit on any Mopar part site I’ve checked. Hopefully in the New Year we’ll see some.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

View attachment 41258
Amazon is your friend...

Goatmann

Reaction score

Scott_65

Reaction score
Back at ya.
I had already looked at them and said it does not fit but you never know, I just hate returning items. As I said earlier I’ll hope Mopar releases something in the New Year or someone comes along with a source.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)