5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holders

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine came with just one, driver's side. I bought another for the passenger side.

My son's 2022 Bighorn had none. I bought him both.

GMetal

Reaction score
My build sheet claims I should have them. I got tired of calling the salesman who assured me numerous times he would get them for me. After a while its just not worth the time to keep calling. I will order some online.

Threesuns1

Reaction score
I went back a couple days after picking up my truck and asked why I didn't have the driver side foam insert. The salesman checked to see if it was included in the Level B package, which it was. We went out to a truck on the lot, grabbed one, and put it in mine. So, if you're missing one, I may know what happed.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My build sheet claims I should have them. I got tired of calling the salesman who assured me numerous times he would get them for me. After a while its just not worth the time to keep calling. I will order some online.

Wait for the review request in your email. Give 'em a 1... You'll get cupholders.

GMetal

Reaction score
Wait for the review request in your email. Give 'em a 1... You'll get cupholders.
I filled that out before I realized I was missing them. The salesmen only care until you sign the papers. They don't realize I have since steered away 2 people from going to that dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread