5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holders

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
After a month of driving, I just recently found out my passenger side is missing as well. Ordering the one from Amazon.

Doesn't anyone take their build sheet and go through their vehicles to make sure what they ordered and what is to come with the truck is there?
I work in Quality and I went through my build list like like an inspector should, i even checked the gaps in the body lines and bumper level. heard stories about bumper's being out of level in the past.
Make the dealer pay for the part. it states it's supposed to be there so make them pay !

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't order. I bought it off the lot.

My build sheet only states foam insert, but doesn't specify that it comes with two.

Attachments

• My Build Sheet.pdf
    14.7 KB · Views: 11

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone take their build sheet and go through their vehicles to make sure what they ordered and what is to come with the truck is there?
I work in Quality and I went through my build list like like an inspector should, i even checked the gaps in the body lines and bumper level. heard stories about bumper's being out of level in the past.
Make the dealer pay for the part. it states it's supposed to be there so make them pay !
My dealer let me take as long as I needed with my build sheet. And threw in a passenger side foam insert when I asked about it.
They wanted to get me one from another truck on the lot. I said no way, don't screw the next guy. Order one, I can wait.
I don't need THAT karma rolling around with me in my new truck :oops:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep, I went through it with a fine tooth comb and it says, "Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Pnl)". I knew the build sheet wording implied that it came with one but it seemed wrong to me, so I asked my dealer if it should have come with two. They don't.
My dealer let me take as long as I needed with my build sheet. And threw in a passenger side foam insert when I asked about it.
They wanted to get me one from another truck on the lot. I said no way, don't screw the next guy. Order one, I can wait.
I don't need THAT karma rolling around with me in my new truck :oops:

Is that even possible? My dealer indicated that all of the 1500's came with one.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I went through it with a fine tooth comb and it says, "Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Pnl)". I knew the build sheet wording implied that it came with one but it seemed wrong to me, so I asked my dealer if it should have come with two. They don't.

Is that even possible? My dealer indicated that all of the 1500's came with one.
Your dealer is either misinformed or just guessing. All three 5th gens we've owned came with two foam bottle holders. Build sheet only listed one. My daughter's 2019 Rebel also came with both. I doubt anyone has really figured that out, but some come with one and some come with both.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Your dealer is either misinformed or just guessing. All three 5th gens we've owned came with two foam bottle holders. Build sheet only listed one. My daughter's 2019 Rebel also came with both. I doubt anyone has really figured that out, but some come with one and some come with both.
mine came with two.
id like to know the amazon order # so my friend can order another one.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
2019 Laramie bought brand new off the lot has them in each door. I had to go out & look on passenger side.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Tradesman doesn’t come with any! Will order the pair off amazon. Is there a foam insert for the rear CC doors?

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Front door cup holders set of 2- Amazon

WEILEITE Double Car Door Cup Holder Expander Organizer Insert Compatible with Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500 5500 2009-2021 Replaces 5NN24XXXAA 1LD23XXXAA​

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Mine are missing. It's on my build sheet. Just took possession of a 2022 Big Horn with Back Country package.

Users who are viewing this thread