5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holders

79 300

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Bighorn with level 2. Only one foam insert on the driver's side.

oldtimer

Reaction score
My 2020 Bighorn only has one in the Driver side; none on the passenger side. MOPAR parts have them for about $14.00, amazon for $19.00.

AZHUND

Reaction score
My BTS only came with driver’s side but didn’t notice until I got home. Was easier to just order a passenger side off amazon for about $20 than trying to get one from the dealer.

FTRO

Reaction score
Only came with drivers side.... stopped by the dealer ordered Left side and got it in two days.
MVIMG_20200829_181647 (2).jpg

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2021 Laramie was missing them from both doors. I texted the
Salesman. I picked up the truck a week later and they had only installed
the Driver's door. I drove a few miles from the dealer and noticed the
passenger side was still missing. They are supposedly getting me one,
but I have not heard from the dealership yet.

Malodave

Apettit13

Reaction score
2029 Big Horn Level 2 package, I only had it on the drivers side, I jumped on Amazon and ordered the passenger for about 20 bucks

BoDarville

Reaction score
My 2021 Laramie had only driver’s side. I didn’t even notice for a couple of weeks. I thought maybe my daughter had somehow knocked it out, but now I see I’m not alone.

hunter1234

Reaction score
I would talk to the dealer, they gave me the passenger one free of charge when I told them it was missing from my 2020 Laramie, after I picked the new truck up. Easy and cheap for them to do it and keep you or likely the spouse happy. I am not sure what models they are suppose to be supplied with for both doors but I have seen them from the factory on Big Horns so I would expect all models higher than that should have them, especially if you got the level 2 equipment group.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On RamTrucks.com the Laramie Level 1 or 2 package Says:

Foam Bottle insert (Door Trim Panel)

That looks like it is in the singular sense. so only the Driver's door?

Malodave

SJC5

Reaction score
2021 Laramie Pkg. Level 2 and only have one on the driver's side. I checked my build sheet: Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Pnl).

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's strange how so many people just got the driver side bottle holder. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

On RamTrucks.com the Laramie Level 1 or 2 package Says:

Foam Bottle insert (Door Trim Panel)

That looks like it is in the singular sense. so only the Driver's door?

Malodave
The build sheets for both of our trucks (2020 Laramie and 2020 Limited) say "Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Pnl)", singular noun, and we have them in both doors in both trucks. It's only listed one time in the build sheets.

HawkUH60

Reaction score
Should be one on both sides. From my research, you either got two of them or you didn't get any. I never saw any configurations that gave you only the driver side. Maybe a salesman grabbed yours to put in another truck that only had one LOL. I had a salesman offer to do that with the rambox bed divider when my truck arrived without one. Only reason he didn't is because none of the other rambox trucks had one either. But that's another story.
I only got driver's side in my 21 1500

Burnzie

Reaction score
Go and test drive a different truck and borrow one. J/K. 🤫

Users who are viewing this thread