5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holders

hunter1234

Reaction score
Question, I have a 2020 4x4 crew cab Laramie with the level 2 package and a bunch of the other goodies. I have the six passenger configuration versus the counsel in the middle. On the driver's side door there is a nice foam cup/bottle holder but there is no similar insert on the passenger door. Would this be normal or did they forget to put one in? Seems odd and would like one there as the wife usually has two bottles (water and soda) and she has no place to put it when I have my bottle in one of the holders. I could let her use both on the counsel but I prefer mine there versus trying to reach to bottom of the door when driving. Not a big issue if they do not include one as I'll likely fashion one from a block of foam. I did notice that the 2019 Big Horn loaner I drove (5 passenger seating) did have the foam bottle holders in the passenger door.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Should be one on both sides. From my research, you either got two of them or you didn't get any. I never saw any configurations that gave you only the driver side. Maybe a salesman grabbed yours to put in another truck that only had one LOL. I had a salesman offer to do that with the rambox bed divider when my truck arrived without one. Only reason he didn't is because none of the other rambox trucks had one either. But that's another story.

Sherran

Reaction score
I have a '19 Lone Star and it came with driver and passenger foam cup holders.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should be one on both sides. From my research, you either got two of them or you didn't get any. I never saw any configurations that gave you only the driver side. Maybe a salesman grabbed yours to put in another truck that only had one LOL. I had a salesman offer to do that with the rambox bed divider when my truck arrived without one. Only reason he didn't is because none of the other rambox trucks had one either. But that's another story.
Fairly certain this is the answer, and if you go ask for one it'll be your solution unless they've got an extra one in stock.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
I only had the driver's side on delivery.
They offered to grab one from the lot. I said no, that would screw the next guy.
I had them order the passenger side - no cost to me.

hunter1234

Reaction score
Thanks all, I asked my dealer to order me one we'll see what reply I get. Would prefer to order it as mentioned above, would hate to screw someone else. If it was not for the wife questioning it , I may never had even asked or took awhile before I even noticed it.

Hogzfan

Reaction score
Only one, came in my driver door...custom ordered 2020 Bighorn. Wish I had another one.

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
2020 Laramie factory order that I just recently picked up. I only have it on the driver side as well.

InFamous

Reaction score
I got driver side only and that's what is on my build sheet. Depends on your individual truck build. Anyone know what the passenger side item number is? I'd like to order it.

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
I got driver side only and that's what is on my build sheet. Depends on your individual truck build. Anyone know what the passenger side item number is? I'd like to order it.
I was just looking and found it here:

TheMopars

Reaction score
It's also in the Big Horn Level 1/2 Groups. I believe they're standard on the longhorn/limited.

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 6.26.21 PM.png

JCebula

Reaction score
I have a level 2 bighorn BTS edition and it only has 1.

Users who are viewing this thread