5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holders

BigD

Reaction score
I only got 1 on drivers side also

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine only had 1 as well, noticed after delivery and figured it was swiped on the lot so I ordered one.

JbVt

Reaction score
Only driver side in my custom ordered bighorn level 2, night edition. Built the first week the factory reopened after the pandemic shutdown. Ordered passenger off Amazon. Easier than dealing with dealership 2.5 hours away.

itguy426

Reaction score
I had the one on the drivers side only. I had a custom order Laramie with level two package. My dealer told me that certain things with the chips would be limited to one which makes sense with the shortage. He did not say anything about the little things like that. It will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming future.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the one on the drivers side only. I had a custom order Laramie with level two package. My dealer told me that certain things with the chips would be limited to one which makes sense with the shortage. He did not say anything about the little things like that. It will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming future.
Doors, tailgates and windshields should be next...as well as a doubling of the current price of Rams.

BigEarl62

Reaction score
Question, I have a 2020 4x4 crew cab Laramie with the level 2 package and a bunch of the other goodies. I have the six passenger configuration versus the counsel in the middle. On the driver's side door there is a nice foam cup/bottle holder but there is no similar insert on the passenger door. Would this be normal or did they forget to put one in? Seems odd and would like one there as the wife usually has two bottles (water and soda) and she has no place to put it when I have my bottle in one of the holders. I could let her use both on the counsel but I prefer mine there versus trying to reach to bottom of the door when driving. Not a big issue if they do not include one as I'll likely fashion one from a block of foam. I did notice that the 2019 Big Horn loaner I drove (5 passenger seating) did have the foam bottle holders in the passenger door.
My Laramie did not come with the foam cup holder on the passenger side so I ordered this and it fit perfectly: Mopar 2019-2020 Ram 1500 DT (New Body) Right Passenger Side Foam Door Trim Cupholder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D211K7...abc_10MW3D3A5NHW1MASM535?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

mmcbeat

Reaction score
I had to go out and look. Driver‘s side only.

5YK46TX7AC is the part number. Copy and search on Amazon. A few bucks more but no freight with Prime.

edit: BigEar out did me with an Amazon link.

GWHunter

Reaction score
I have a 2021 bighorn with two in it. Funnier thing was i had a 2015 that didnt have them, and my dad had a 2014 with one in the drivers side. I kept stealing his and then he'd figure it out and steal it back. We went back and forth like that for almost 6 years.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Question, I have a 2020 4x4 crew cab Laramie with the level 2 package and a bunch of the other goodies. I have the six passenger configuration versus the counsel in the middle. On the driver's side door there is a nice foam cup/bottle holder but there is no similar insert on the passenger door. Would this be normal or did they forget to put one in? Seems odd and would like one there as the wife usually has two bottles (water and soda) and she has no place to put it when I have my bottle in one of the holders. I could let her use both on the counsel but I prefer mine there versus trying to reach to bottom of the door when driving. Not a big issue if they do not include one as I'll likely fashion one from a block of foam. I did notice that the 2019 Big Horn loaner I drove (5 passenger seating) did have the foam bottle holders in the passenger door.
Tell her to hold them on her lap or in her purse.

YELOSUB

Reaction score
My 2021 Big Horn Night Edition came with only the drivers side foam cup holder...After seeing this post I called my dealer and they mailed me the passenger door one at no cost to me...

2021RamRebel

Reaction score
I only received the drivers side.. I mentioned to the sales rep that it seemed awfully chintzy to nickel and dime a fella like that on a purchase of that magnitude - he told me that he'd check with his manager and then ghosted me.. that's fine tho cause they'll never see me again for anything - I ordered one thru another dealer (it's hard to find those on Amazon.ca except in pairs and they are expensive!) and in my area there are many Chrysler dealers...

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What the heck do you guys use these for? I just don't see reaching down to the bottom of my door for my bee,... er, ah, soda while driving along.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
What the heck do you guys use these for? I just don't see reaching down to the bottom of my door for my bee,... er, ah, soda while driving along.
They are more for water bottles, or anything with a lid. I use mine for my thermos filled with coffee on my morning commute. The wife uses the one in her truck for trash LOL.

TheMushyButt

Reaction score
Picked up my 21 Laramie and it only came with the drivers door cup holder. I took both out of my 19 before giving it in on trade.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After a month of driving, I just recently found out my passenger side is missing as well. Ordering the one from Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread