5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Area Rams

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
Anyone know a reputable shop that is capable of installing 4-5" (BDS or RC) lift kit on limited RAM with air suspension? Miami area.

BGC

Reaction score
Anyone know a reputable shop that is capable of installing 4-5" (BDS or RC) lift kit on limited RAM with air suspension? Miami area.
I’m in Central Florida and afraid I don’t know of mine but you may try Facebook where I joined a florida ram club site and similar to this group, you can ask questions and get referrals.

Sarge65

Reaction score
In Okaloosa County and got mine from One Step in FWB. Walked on the lot, and the truck said "Hello, take me home." Yeah, I know it sounds funny, but when I saw it, I had to own it. So, we had a chat with the dealer and took her home. BTW Momma likes her too.

Reactions: BGC

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In Okaloosa County and got mine from One Step in FWB. Walked on the lot, and the truck said "Hello, take me home." Yeah, I know it sounds funny, but when I saw it, I had to own it. So, we had a chat with the dealer and took her home. BTW Momma likes her too.
Sure hope you do not have to use those losers for any service. Zero care as to the vehicle they are working on.
had my wiper motor replaced there, they messed up the plastic cowling just under the windshield, and allowed my drivers door to over extend and messed up the hinges. Way more verbiage as to the a$$ hats and their deniably.
go to Crestview!

Sarge65

Reaction score
Sure hope you do not have to use those losers for any service. Zero care as to the vehicle they are working on.
had my wiper motor replaced there, they messed up the plastic cowling just under the windshield, and allowed my drivers door to over extend and messed up the hinges. Way more verbiage as to the a$$ hats and their deniably.
go to Crestview!
Actually, I would likely head to Hill-Kelly in P'cola for any major items needing service, but it's nice to know Crestview has a better rep. The only work they have done on the truck is the side steps and a recall and they knew I was paying attention as when I took delivery, they were supposed to wash the truck and when I dropped the tailgate, it was obvious they didn't even hose out the bed. Took pictures and let them know I was not pleased. My sales guy got me taken care of.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually, I would likely head to Hill-Kelly in P'cola for any major items needing service, but it's nice to know Crestview has a better rep. The only work they have done on the truck is the side steps and a recall and they knew I was paying attention as when I took delivery, they were supposed to wash the truck and when I dropped the tailgate, it was obvious they didn't even hose out the bed. Took pictures and let them know I was not pleased. My sales guy got me taken care of.
I will not use Hill-Kelly either. I go to Foley, absolutely top notch service.

enjoy your truck, sir.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought my 2020 from Milton Dodge.. well Sandy Sansing if your new to the area lol. Small world. Hill Kelly didn’t have anything I wanted.. I’ve used them both for service once And had no issues then again that was ages ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rdlybeck

Reaction score
Port Charlotte FL, new Ram owner and lots of modifications desired. Love this site for ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarge65

Reaction score
I will not use Hill-Kelly either. I go to Foley, absolutely top notch service.

enjoy your truck, sir.

I do. Might I inquire as to why? I have had no issues with Hill-Kelly. Never tried to pressure sell, respected my wishes when looking before I bought, but willing to answer the question I had about the vehicles on the lot.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
never have I purchased a vehicle from HK. With Pensacola being a service, military town, I could not work a deal when I tried buying my 2015 truck.
very happy you were able to make the deal you felt best for you.

my issue with HK is about the 44 days my truck was in their paint and body and service area and the poor work, lack of care for a 700 mile three week old truck.

don’t have the time nor the want to rehash my experience. The one positive for you, if you choose to get your truck serviced there, is the service manager i dealt with is no longer employed there.

found my review on dealerrater

"No respect for the customer"
- Goatmann
The dealership took over 40 days to repair cosmetic items on my vehicle. Used a pry tool to pull a plastic chrome door guard and caused them to sand and repaint both passenger side doors.

Three return visits for warranty work, they had to clean grease from the interior left from a non caring tech, re-center a replaced steering wheel, replace scratched trim parts.

The service manager told me several times that I was too proud of my brand new 700 mile vehicle, implying I should accept crap service practices.

Every time I took my vehicle in something careless was done by someone working for the dealership. A real shame!

If you don't care about nor take pride in your car, please have Frank tell you everything you want to hear, yet fail at delivering quality customer experience. Clowns to your left and jokers to your right.

If you've had good service here , feel lucky, but I'm afraid your luck will run out! 38 times, really Frank, good luck.

Sarge65

Reaction score
never have I purchased a vehicle from HK. With Pensacola being a service, military town, I could not work a deal when I tried buying my 2015 truck.
very happy you were able to make the deal you felt best for you.

my issue with HK is about the 44 days my truck was in their paint and body and service area and the poor work, lack of care for a 700 mile three week old truck.

don’t have the time nor the want to rehash my experience. The one positive for you, if you choose to get your truck serviced there, is the service manager i dealt with is no longer employed there.

found my review on dealerrater

"No respect for the customer"
- Goatmann
The dealership took over 40 days to repair cosmetic items on my vehicle. Used a pry tool to pull a plastic chrome door guard and caused them to sand and repaint both passenger side doors.

Three return visits for warranty work, they had to clean grease from the interior left from a non caring tech, re-center a replaced steering wheel, replace scratched trim parts.

The service manager told me several times that I was too proud of my brand new 700 mile vehicle, implying I should accept crap service practices.

Every time I took my vehicle in something careless was done by someone working for the dealership. A real shame!

If you don't care about nor take pride in your car, please have Frank tell you everything you want to hear, yet fail at delivering quality customer experience. Clowns to your left and jokers to your right.

If you've had good service here , feel lucky, but I'm afraid your luck will run out! 38 times, really Frank, good luck.
Thankfully, I have not required warranty service on any of my vehicles. Routine maintenance I have taken care of elsewhere. Pretty much the only work I have done at the dealership is recalls.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Greenway Dodge in Orlando is supposed to have a huge sale.
If currently in the market, it may be worthwhile to see what they are offering.

Tburkul0sis

Reaction score
I am in the Tampa Bay Area, but will drive for the right deal ... plenty of friends all over FLA to visit :)
Not sure if you’re still in the market since I am finding your post over 3 months after posted but I could not recommend Jerry Ulm in Tampa more strongly. I was looking for the best deal on a 1500 all across the state and searched for over 2 months with many dealers unwilling to negotiate or stopped responding to my calls. I’m a Tampa Bay native but currently live near Miami and made the drive up for the deal and would do so again in a heartbeat. We had negotiated an OTD price on the Ram and trade-in value on my 06’ Tacoma about 2k over the KBB with nothing but a handful of pics sent to my salesman. Wife and I drove up the following weekend and my salesman (ask for Andrew) had the paperwork ready to go and we were in and out in just a hair over an hour. Btw he still texts me periodically to check in and see how I’m diggin the truck (If that says anything about their customer service). Sent my buddy from Jax 4.5 hrs down to see him and Andrew got him an incredible deal as well. The price I got on my 2020 1500 I could honestly turn around now over 6 months later and sell it for more than what we paid for it.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Just received an e-mail from Greenway Dodge in Orlando.

We have earned ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES for the amount of volume we sold during the last 5 months.
That means, for the first 7 days of September only... I can offer hundreds, possibly THOUSANDS more in SAVINGS to help YOU! I would like to invite you to stop in for 15-20 minutes here at Greenway Dodge. There is no obligation and no pressure!

Not looking at this time, but am interested if anyone does contact them to post some feedback if they actually have good deals.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Upcoming Labor Day weekend too.. “can” be a good time to buy. Of course do your homework and find a good deal that satisfies you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread