5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Area Rams

K1135

Reaction score
Greenway Dodge in Orlando is supposed to have a huge sale.
If currently in the market, it may be worthwhile to see what they are offering.
Went there in August didnt have a huge selection went to the other dealership around Orlando and Kissimmee not the price we can agree on, went to Jacksonville Chrysler got what I wanted and negotiated a fair deal

Mother

Reaction score
Anybody have any luck with placing an order and getting a good price on it in Florida? Every dealer I talk to just wants to sell what's on the lot and pretty much ignores me when I try and ask about placing an order.

K1135

Reaction score
Anybody have any luck with placing an order and getting a good price on it in Florida? Every dealer I talk to just wants to sell what's on the lot and pretty much ignores me when I try and ask about placing an order.
Greenway Chrysler was going to do it but in the end I couldnt wait so I just searched for something that had 90% of what I wanted

Sarge65

Reaction score
Sure hope you do not have to use those losers for any service. Zero care as to the vehicle they are working on.
had my wiper motor replaced there, they messed up the plastic cowling just under the windshield, and allowed my drivers door to over extend and messed up the hinges. Way more verbiage as to the a$$ hats and their deniably.
go to Crestview!
Well, the unthinkable happened. Truck at the dealer for service. Had to be towed in, so who knows what will happen. Hopefully, fingers crossed, they actually fix the issue and I get her back in one piece. (info here if you're interested)

biker_granpa

Reaction score
Couldn't find the deal I wanted in Daytona, so I took a chance on Beck in Palatka. Gotta say Adam did me right, with a deal better than I expected for my new Rebel.

Bitwise

Reaction score
Couldn't find the deal I wanted in Daytona, so I took a chance on Beck in Palatka. Gotta say Adam did me right, with a deal better than I expected for my new Rebel.
Care to share how much you wound up paying?

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anyone wants a good dealer in Florida check out Lake City CJDR. I bought my truck from them in Feburary and got a great deal($13k off MSRP and $2k more for my trade than any of the other area dealers including Beck or Jax CJDR) plus they delivered the truck to me and did all the paperwork at delivery so I never stepped foot in the dealership. My brother is also the GSM there now so if you are in the market I can give you his contact info.

Bitwise

Reaction score
No problem - truck listed for 56k+, got it for 44k, plus bakflip cover, and wheelhouse liners.
How did you pull this off? Was this for a brand new 2020 Rebel? Any tips for the negotiation? I’m working on getting a price from them for a new 2021 Rebel build. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone in the NE FL area have a factory exhaust that isnt cut laying around they dont need? I dont need the tips just the muffler and resonators.

K1135

Reaction score
Anyone in the Central Florida area selling their OEM running boards? Interested if you are

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Jacksonville area looking for an OEM RAM Black Hood Deflector? I have a brand new one that I am not going to use. Paid out $90. Will sell for $30. Must pickup, no shipping.

jvillej

Reaction score
Anyone in the Jacksonville area looking for an OEM RAM Black Hood Deflector? I have a brand new one that I am not going to use. Paid out $90. Will sell for $30. Must pickup, no shipping.
Wish I saw this a week ago. Just got mine installed lol

djjr50

Reaction score
I am interested. I guess I can get it painted.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am interested. I guess I can get it painted.
It can be painted, but most leave it matte black. Either way, I am happy to help you out and get it installed if interested. Where are you located and we can schedule a meet?

Users who are viewing this thread