5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Area Rams

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
It should never be this hard to find a great deal from a dealership in your area. Not sure why the JAX dealers are such a PITA to deal with but their loss!

Mother

Reaction score
Hi from Orlando.

Picked mine up almost a month ago. Been working on dechroming it a bit by doing the black badges. Also added an MBRP exhaust.

Saw someone in a black one with a nice lift turning on Maitland Blvd (near my house) yesterday and have the wife convinced that may be in my near future.
20200509_104832.jpg

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice! Not sure I would lift a 2wd but thats just me, I went the opposite direction lol. If you ever get tired of that hood I'll swap you lol.

Mother

Reaction score
Not sure I would lift a 2wd but thats just me...

Eh, I know it would just be for the look and for the feel of being a little higher up and I have no problem with that.

No different from the guys who buy Raptors with no intentions of ever leaving pavement...

Nice offer, but I think I'll keep the hood! :cool:

YellowSled

Reaction score
Nice! Not sure I would lift a 2wd but thats just me, I went the opposite direction lol. If you ever get tired of that hood I'll swap you lol.
Agreed, thats why I decided to go with the leveling springs in the rear. My truck is a street cruiser, doing some occasional towing. Love the level stance.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It should never be this hard to find a great deal from a dealership in your area. Not sure why the JAX dealers are such a PITA to deal with but their loss!
EVERY dealership in FL is a PITA. high dealer fees, "regulated" service contracts aka you are paying full price, no zeigler or out of state discount for you.

It's hot the service depts all suck and employ teenagers. I wouldn't trust them to change the oil, much less something important. On the plus side, it makes it much easier to lemon law the car and FL does have a great lemon law statute.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Not a true Floridian. Was stationed in FWB Florida, former homeowner there, still a resident. Does that count?
If I was the Governor, anyone who served, or is serving in the military, would have this option plus many more. Thank you for your service!

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
If I was the Governor, anyone who served, or is serving in the military, would have this option plus many more. Thank you for your service!
I do miss that sunny weather and the occasional visit to the beach. I think I would enjoy living there much more now that I have gotten into trucks. We lived there when we're still in the minivan stage of life when our babies were babies. Truck life is soooo much more fun.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a property in VA so I use that address to purchase my warranties at a HUGE discount.
I have property in CA and TN. I thought they went by your registration?

I've literally considered just registering the truck in TN ( also no emission testing or BS ) to get the mopar warranty for 1/3 what being a FL resident can buy one for.

Rons5thgen

Reaction score
Port Charlotte area, looking for someone to trade this paint for chrome '19 bighorn billet silver.

20200130_171727.jpg 20200130_171752.jpg

Rons5thgen

Reaction score
Giant question, has anybody been able to have a sales code added by there dealer? l want to add GXD, passive entry to my truck and all the dealers l've been to say some crap... no.

Mother

Reaction score
Spotted another Billet Silver parking at Agave Azul in Winter Park today as I was leaving. Thought I'd post up in case you were on here! (y)

Rons5thgen

Reaction score
Spotted another Billet Silver parking at Agave Azul in Winter Park today as I was leaving. Thought I'd post up in case you were on here! (y)

l'm in IL now, ran across one on the way here and talked to the guy, didn't seem to know what l was talking about. Had to just walk away.
It would have been nice if you got some info, maybe next time... still looking, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread