5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Area Rams

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Anybody in N. FL looking for an OEM Mopar hood deflector, I have one for $25 if interested. New they are about $100. Mint condition with all install parts...I'll even help you put it on :)

Reel Irie

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations on a GREAT Florida Dealer? I have reached out to 3 or 4 that had the truck I wanted and none seemed to take me seriously nor want to deal.....

Reel Irie

Reaction score
I am in the Tampa Bay Area, but will drive for the right deal ... plenty of friends all over FLA to visit :)

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I went to three RAM dealers in JAX and got jerked around. Found a dealer about 1.5 hours south of me that had what I wanted on his lot. Called first and prenegotiated over the phone. Told him I'd be REAL pissed if I drive that far for nothing. Made the drive and was not disappointed and drove her home.

New Smyrna RAM located at 2555 State Road 44 in New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Beautiful showroom too and everyone was super nice!

Reel Irie

Reaction score
Thanks - I was in touch with Arlington Ram a couple weeks ago and they kinda gave me the run around.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Arlington and JAX CDJR are both terrible to deal with. High pressure and a bunch of @$$holes.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations on a GREAT Florida Dealer? I have reached out to 3 or 4 that had the truck I wanted and none seemed to take me seriously nor want to deal.....

Cape Coral/Fort Myers area here!!!

The most up front salesman, I had the pleasure of dealing with was Barry at Dayton Andrews Dodge Dealership in St Petersburg Fla!!!!

I went to 7 Dodge dealerships--

Fort Myers
Cape Coral
Port Charlotte
Tampa
St Petersburg
New Port Richey
Sawgrass (Tamarac)

Yup, cause I have the time and wanted the best deal. Hit a few of them North on my way up to Pennsylvania on a trip.
I would contact Barry if/when I get another RAM. He didn't play the games, just didn't have the vehicle with the items I wanted in my RAM (yes I was very specific and didn't want to wait on ordering it). I ended up buying mine at Sawgrass(Michael) as they seem to have the most in stock/best deal at that time (besides vehicle Barry had).

My next vehicle I would hit up 3 locations:
1. Barry at Dayton Andrews Dodge
2. Jay/Owner at Cape Coral Dodge
3. Micheal at Arrigo-Sawgrass Dodge

Chuck19

Reaction score
Well since you are in Tampa have you tried Jerry Ulm? I am in Naples/Fort Myers area and dealerships down here just wont deal because of the snow birds down here and there money. I was buying used but Jerry ulm was the only one that was willing to deal and they gave me a great price plus gave me $3000 more on my trade in than any other dealer and Carmax. Now i will say i bought around the end of March first part of April so their sales were down and they were definitely willing to deal and i was satisfied with the outcome, as much as you can be at a stealership :ROFLMAO:

Kob0583

Reaction score
If you guys need tint in the JAX St. Augustine area 1st coast tint is awesome and they can do the windshield if you want it. Had my whole truck done for $600 ceramic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djjr50

Reaction score
South Jax here!

Makes sense that Jacksonville is well represented. Largest city land-wise in the contiguous 48 states and has both a river and beach (so lots of boats and toys to haul/tow).

djjr50

Reaction score
If you guys need tint in the JAX St. Augustine area 1st coast tint is awesome and they can do the windshield if you want it. Had my whole truck done for $600 ceramic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am interested in gettnig the sunroof ceramic coated. I will call them up and see what they are talking 'bout.

djjr50

Reaction score
I went to three RAM dealers in JAX and got jerked around. Found a dealer about 1.5 hours south of me that had what I wanted on his lot. Called first and prenegotiated over the phone. Told him I'd be REAL pissed if I drive that far for nothing. Made the drive and was not disappointed and drove her home.

New Smyrna RAM located at 2555 State Road 44 in New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Beautiful showroom too and everyone was super nice!
Arlington and JAX CDJR are both terrible to deal with. High pressure and a bunch of @$$holes.
I bought used CPO 6 months ago and was also not getting timely responses from any of the Jax dealers that had what I was looking for (whether it was new or pre-owned). In fact, they wouldnt even send me a pic of the door jamb stickers so I could determine payload/towing.

Found what I was looking for at Daytona Dodge (right off I-95 by the outlets, just north of the I-4 interchange) and dealt with Beverly Corte. Good experience considering I had to drive 1+hour and had to squeeze it between picking up my son for the Christmas break.

Users who are viewing this thread