5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FitCamX dashcam

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's kind of generic, How do you do it, what app, etc. with your iphone?
yeap. go to the video after you save it to your album, tap on edit, use the bottom left and right arrow to choose the segment you want to keep, tap save.
and you then you can choose to overwrite the original one or save as a new one.
1713049707369.png

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
lol I hear you. Was thinking the same thing this morning. Had to stop for some turkeys this morning. One of them was all fanned out like a thanksgiving promo picture
I saw a pair fanned out about a week ago. I've probably seen a hundred in the last couple years, one group of about 20. It's the first time I've seen them fanned.

rabidtunes

Reaction score
I have the hardwire kit installed. I purchased some fuse taps on Amazon and spliced them onto the Fitcam X hardwire harness (the harness does not work with our trucks as it comes from them). You can see which fuses I used in the picture below.

View attachment 158537
some people are saying it works with our trucks.. some saying not. what is the deciding factor since it looks like you wired around the mirror compartment.

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
some people are saying it works with our trucks.. some saying not. what is the deciding factor since it looks like you wired around the mirror compartment.
The kit I received had the wrong size fuses on the fuse taps. I just cut off the fuse taps that came on the harness and replaced them with another I ordered on Amazon.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine came with a couple different types.. mini microfuse, microfuse, and standard fuse size I believe. So it was just a matter of figuring out which fuse sizes ram decided to use and it was plug n’ play no splicing, crimping, or soldering required.

Users who are viewing this thread