5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

--Expired-- DEAL ALERT - Hellwig Sway Bar

Kob0583

Reaction score
That’s good to hear they will get my business again if they honor it, their site does have a disclaimer about wrong pricing but its good to see them honoring their prices. It was one hell of a sale price that’s for sure. I have no idea what kind of mark up they have though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jthorn75

Reaction score
That’s good to hear they will get my business again if they honor it, their site does have a disclaimer about wrong pricing but its good to see them honoring their prices. It was one hell of a sale price that’s for sure. I have no idea what kind of mark up they have though.

the fact they have to disclaim information like this shows that it must be a problem for them. Glad to see they are doing the right thing.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my shipping confirmation, shipping today should deliver tomorrow. Glad I held off until now to buy this, heck of a deal.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still no response from real truck after I told them I wasn’t willing to pay any more than what it was listed for.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday and they took my money. I received all order confirmations but nothing since. Hoping I just see an email saying shipped today lol

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered on Sunday, I received shipping confirmation on Sunday and it's now in transit.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They’ve told me they will have to cancel the order. So now I’m going over the customer service person I’ve been dealing with. This should be fun

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They’ve told me they will have to cancel the order. So now I’m going over the customer service person I’ve been dealing with. This should be fun
Did you order Sunday or Monday, I'm wondering if they are honoring the Sunday not Monday when the price went back and forth.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you order Sunday or Monday, I'm wondering if they are honoring the Sunday not Monday when the price went back and forth.

I ordered it on Friday the 10th so there’s no reason I shouldn’t get it for the price I paid. Have to see what they say.

jthorn75

Reaction score
these orders seem to be all over, i ordered on the 11th and have heard nothing, others ordered after me and have been denied and accepted, sounds like its going to be at the mercy of the rep you speak to

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't call or email anyone. I placed the order from the link yesterday, paid via Paypal, instantly got an email receipt from Paypay, then a Processing order notification email from RealTruck, then shortly after got an Order Confirmation email from RealTruck, then today I received a Shipment Confirmation from RealTruck saying expected delivery to my house tomorrow with a bold heading that says These Items Are On The Way!
Fully automated and worked for me. Maybe it's a Paypal thing, but my order went through smooth as butter.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
I've received all the proper confirmations so far from both Amazon and RealTruck. I used Amazon Pay at checkout.
If I get it from RealTruck, I'll get rid of the one in my cart on Amazon.
This was a good find OP, hope everyone's order is honored.
Update: Received the shipping confirmation and tracking number today.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I pulled the "let me speak to a manager" card and got my order pushed through at the original price. At first it didn't seem too promising. I am glad they honored their price though.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't call or email anyone. I placed the order from the link yesterday, paid via Paypal, instantly got an email receipt from Paypay, then a Processing order notification email from RealTruck, then shortly after got an Order Confirmation email from RealTruck, then today I received a Shipment Confirmation from RealTruck saying expected delivery to my house tomorrow with a bold heading that says These Items Are On The Way!
Fully automated and worked for me. Maybe it's a Paypal thing, but my order went through smooth as butter.
Same here.

Kob0583

Reaction score
I ordered mine Friday still waiting on shipping confirmation.

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Ordered mine on Sunday got two emails the same day, one for processing and the other for order confirmation, I got curious about the order so I checked my order history and it does not show the order so I contacted them through chat, a rep is supposed to call me when they reopen.
I still have not recieved a shipping confirmation as of yet.
Glad they are honoring their prices now that I know you all are getting what you ordered at the price that was stated, I have a good chance as well.

And if they wont, so long to real truck.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered mine on Sunday got two emails the same day, one for processing and the other for order confirmation, I got curious about the order so I checked my order history and it does not show the order so I contacted them through chat, a rep is supposed to call me when they reopen.
I still have not recieved a shipping confirmation as of yet.
Glad they are honoring their prices now that I know you all are getting what you ordered at the price that was stated, I have a good chance as well.

And if they wont, so long to real truck.
They are probably going to offer you only 10% off. When they do that tell them to have the manager call you. That’s all I had to do and it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread