5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

--Expired-- DEAL ALERT - Hellwig Sway Bar

myles

Reaction score
Heres some pics for anyone interested, ill also edit them into the original post.

Unfortunately my truck is still at the dealer for the radio because FCA is taking forever to OK the replacement.... #1stworldproblems

Attachments

• IMG-1090.jpg
    IMG-1090.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-1091.jpg
    IMG-1091.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-1092.jpg
    IMG-1092.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 68

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Heres some pics for anyone interested, ill also edit them into the original post.

Unfortunately my truck is still at the dealer for the radio because FCA is taking forever to OK the replacement.... #1stworldproblems
Myles:
Did yours come with the longer links or just the sway bar?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It included the longer links, but im not going to be using them since im still stock height
Oh good to know, I have a 2" lift in the rear so I can compare the longer links with the OEM links to see which ones I like better, thanks.

Aykillah

Reaction score
Just to confirm, this is what everyone bought right?

Attachments

• 3755778C-E37C-4099-BB7B-CD06BDD650D9.jpeg
    3755778C-E37C-4099-BB7B-CD06BDD650D9.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 88

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those thinking this not working with 5th Gen then read the thread below. Anyway like most of you said, $125 is too good to pass so i also ordered, can't wait to try it out.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
Bought mine as well! Originally purchased on Amazon but it’s not “essential” so it was delayed, just cancelled and saved over $100. Great find thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve read a few posts where people say this was a great mod, but even after reading the description I don’t really know what this does for me over stock. Does anyone have any actual experience with this mod? Is the ride stiffer, or softer? More control usually comes related to a stiffer suspension, but there’s a balance, and my 5100s already stiffened the rear up pretty noticeably.

Also, this is rear only, correct?

gtxdana

Reaction score
Congrats to the ones that will actually receive the Hellwig bar. I never could get one online. Tried to order by phone and was told no way! I did get an e-mail back from them. Obviously it's a mistake on the website since cost is more than $125.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats to the ones that will actually receive the Hellwig bar. I never could get one online. Tried to order by phone and was told no way! I did get an e-mail back from them. Obviously it's a mistake on the website since cost is more than $125.
Booooo! Looks like the gig is up! It was fun while it lasted. I wander how much money they lost on that mistake :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread