5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

--Expired-- DEAL ALERT - Hellwig Sway Bar

LuvGun

Reaction score
Same here
Congrats to the ones that will actually receive the Hellwig bar. I never could get one online. Tried to order by phone and was told no way! I did get an e-mail back from them. Obviously it's a mistake on the website since cost is more than $125.
Same here, showing $305.00

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
6UMYnOIfiA82NYB9ihU5gjnRf21ScfLHl22AG1jC8jry-bt0jzA_8q4mO4NejdxOwodp8zNHl4uWDMyWe4M=s0-d-e1-ft
(877) 325-0852
Sales & Support
Thank You For Your Order​
Thank you for shopping RealTruck.com. Your order is confirmed. You can find a detailed order summary below. If you need to make any changes, or you find an error in the information, please contact us as soon as possible so we may correct it.

When your order ships we will send an additional email with your tracking details.
PLACED:
04/13/2020

ITEM​
QTY​
PRICE​
SUBTOTAL​
HWG-7883 - Hellwig Rear Sway Bar​
1​
$125.52​
$125.52​
PAYMENT METHOD:
PayPal​
Subtotal​
$125.52​
Shipping
$0.00​
Tax
$10.61​
TOTAL
$136.13​

myles

Reaction score
Booooo! Looks like the gig is up! It was fun while it lasted. I wander how much money they lost on that mistake :oops:
yup seems like they fixed their mistake, hopefully they will still ship the orders that made it in time.

--wait i take that back, its back at $125 price, not sure whats going on, whatever company updates their webpage is probably getting chewed out lol

Last edited:

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The emailed me that it was a mistake and are not going to ship them at this price. They are only offering a 10% discount off of the $305. I emailed back asking for much more than a 10% discount. Will see what happens.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The emailed me that it was a mistake and are not going to ship them at this price. They are only offering a 10% discount off of the $305. I emailed back asking for much more than a 10% discount. Will see what happens.
That's BS, I'm gonna fight it for sure.

Edit:. I emailed and asked for 50% off.

Last edited:

ny2az

Reaction score

keep us posted ... l didnt get an email as of yet....hope l dont see one come thru ...

gtxdana

Reaction score
I'm sure buried in their website somewhere there is a disclaimer about incorrect pricing so they don't have to honor the $125 price.
Edit: Amazon has the 7709 for $224.33 with free Prime shipping.

Last edited:

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
interesting...so has anyone received one? or are we all expecting an email saying its incorrect?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure buried in their website somewhere there is a disclaimer about incorrect pricing so they don't have to honor the $125 price.
Edit: Amazon has the 7709 for $224.33 with free Prime shipping.
225 isn’t bad for the 7709. If real truck won’t budge I’ll go with that

Truckguy

Reaction score
Update 4-13-20
Sorry folks that are just getting here, seems like realtruck has caught on and has updated the price to $305, hopefully everyone that got an order through will still get the sway bar!

So came across this the other day on realtruck.com
Hellwig part#7883 for $125 + free shipping
its the same as part#7709 except it come with longer links for lifted truck, if your truck isn't lifted just re-use stock links.
link:

I ordered last week and it just came in today. Truck is at the dealer getting the 12" uconnect fixed so i haven't installed it yet.

Not sure if it is always this price but everywhere else is $300+

edit: I called hellwig and confirmed this fits the 5th gen new body style. Even if you aren’t lifted you can still use part#7883
edit2: added pics for those interested
man I'm always late to the party

myles

Reaction score
interesting...so has anyone received one? or are we all expecting an email saying its incorrect?
i got one, but i ordered april 6th, im assuming with the sudden influx of orders and people calling asking questions tipped them off that something was funky.

considering that just from confirmed posts there have been 20 orders since friday.
this post had 1k+ views this morning and is now at 2k, even if 5% of people ordered, thats a minimum of 50 orders,
losing $180/order, so they are looking at a minimum of $9,000 in lost sales from their screw up if they actually ship these. Hopefully some got sent out before they caught their mistake.

Last edited:

ny2az

Reaction score
Looks like the OP received one.

OP rec'd one because he put his order in a week ago ... was processed and shipped ... then a wave of orders come in and they look to see why and noticed the incorrect pricing on there website ... l placed my order on Saturday ... rec'd my order placed confirmation. no cancellation email as of yet but, when l sign into my account. it shows no orders placed... so they may have cancelled my order...checked my CC and it shows a charge but no credit ... l will see in a few days if a credit comes thru ...

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Ordered today 4/13/20 at 11:50 am using the link. Got the deal :cool:(y)
I've received all the proper confirmations so far from both Amazon and RealTruck. I used Amazon Pay at checkout.
If I get it from RealTruck, I'll get rid of the one in my cart on Amazon.
This was a good find OP, hope everyone's order is honored.

jthorn75

Reaction score
that interesting, if they take your payment and you have a transaction made they should not be able to back out of it.

Kob0583

Reaction score
Guess those that got the order placed will have to wait and see if they actually ship it. Haven’t got any shipping information yet for mine. They took the money though that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread