5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

diesel shortage

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
JUST A HEADSUP
Portland Oregon is outlawing petroleum diesel

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
JUST A HEADSUP

Oh, my. The crazy just keeps getting crazier.

(Umm, if they really think there is such an emergency, how can they rationalize their continued existence. I mean, the people pushing this are using energy, resources, and are emitting clouds of CO2 with every breath. Just sayin’…)

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh, my. The crazy just keeps getting crazier.

(Umm, if they really think there is such an emergency, how can they rationalize their continued existence. I mean, the people pushing this are using energy, resources, and are emitting clouds of CO2 with every breath. Just sayin’…)
Makes me wonder what type of lifestyles the people live that are pushing this agenda. Do they give up some of their comforts to benefit their agenda?
"Blue" neighbor bought a big *** SUV after having a baby, pool in backyard, AC in house and such. Stopped paying attention to him after saying "Joe Biden can speak". Not a false statement but very incomplete.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
JUST A HEADSUP

More of the ESG climate cult.

TSL

Reaction score
JUST A HEADSUP

Poor Portland ( my closest major city which I avoid strenuously at all costs, the best thing that came out of Portland was Interstate 5 ( i.e. the road to somewhere else ! ), anyway, they just can't please the eco people :

There's also a separate push to cancel a proposed renewable diesel refinery further down the river :

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Poor Portland ( my closest major city which I avoid strenuously at all costs, the best thing that came out of Portland was Interstate 5 ( i.e. the road to somewhere else ! ), anyway, they just can't please the eco people :

There's also a separate push to cancel a proposed renewable diesel refinery further down the river :

I got out of Orefornia as soon as I could. Only thing I go to Portland for is IKEA/building material and no sales tax.

Users who are viewing this thread