5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEALER/TRUCK STINK RECOMMENDATIONS

Tomcat68

Reaction score
I would take it, not email, to the dealership and let them smell it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trade it in and get a new one, not sure about Canadia but trade in value is booming here in the US.

Reference the last thread you started for advice....

Last edited:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I'm new on this forum, I'll try to figure out the whole signature thing, yes I'm Canadian, I'm in Ontario Canada
Click on your NAME in the upper right of the forum. Select ACCOUNT DETAILS to enter your location and SIGNATURE to create a signature like most all members have done. Helps make conversation much easier. Thanks!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Always good to tag @RamCares just in case they can help.

He is from Canada, RamCares can't help. He would have to get in contact with FCA Canada. I know I did and within a week of contacting them I had the service mgr help me, the service advisors weren't doing a thing. Everything all fixed now took 3 months but it got fixed.

RamCares

Reaction score
@RamCares could possibly help. I just need to know what I should suggest to the dealer as to what the cause is as they don't seem to know what to do.

Hi there--

Unfortunately, like @2019REBEL said, our @RamCares team is unable to assist customers outside of the United States at this time. We recommend contacting the customer care in your region by email or by phone. You can find the contact information at the following link: https://www.fcacountryfinder.com/ or by calling the Canadian Customer Care line at 1-800-465-2001. I apologize that we cannot be of more assistance but I sincerely hope you reach a resolution quickly!

Have an awesome day,

Courtney
Ram Cares

redneck

Reaction score
he said it stinks never said mold smell could this just be the new car smell & the plastics off gassing? some people think the new car smell is horble

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Hi there--

Unfortunately, like @2019REBEL said, our @RamCares team is unable to assist customers outside of the United States at this time. We recommend contacting the customer care in your region by email or by phone. You can find the contact information at the following link: https://www.fcacountryfinder.com/ or by calling the Canadian Customer Care line at 1-800-465-2001. I apologize that we cannot be of more assistance but I sincerely hope you reach a resolution quickly!

Have an awesome day,

Courtney
Ram Cares
Is their a tsb or is this a known issue in the USA?

redneck

Reaction score
back in the old days i herd of pissed off factory workers putting dead fish-animals in a door panel just to cause problems. just a thought

RamCares

Reaction score
Is their a tsb or is this a known issue in the USA?

Unfortunately, I cannot speculate on the root cause of your concerns since there could be many factors that play into the overall concern. However, if you'd like me to look into this further to see if any TSB's apply to your specific vehicle, I can certainly do that! Just send our team a private message with your current mileage & VIN.

Thanks,

Courtney
Ram Cares

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I cannot speculate on the root cause of your concerns since there could be many factors that play into the overall concern. However, if you'd like me to look into this further to see if any TSB's apply to your specific vehicle, I can certainly do that! Just send our team a private message with your current mileage & VIN.

Thanks,

Courtney
Ram Cares
I'm not sure how to dm, can you dm me?

TBfshr

Reaction score
I had a Nissan Titan that turned out to be a lemon . I had a water leak in the cab from the back windshield the only way I was able to determine it was leaking was by reaching behind the back seat up against the cab and pulling the carpet back and shoving paper towels in there.
When I ran a water hose on the roof of the cab or it rained I would take the paper towel out and it was moist and even soaked.
The dealership failed 4 times to fix it and it actually was worse when they finally bought it back from me and now I'm a proud owner of a Ram.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I had a Nissan Titan that turned out to be a lemon . I had a water leak in the cab from the back windshield the only way I was able to determine it was leaking was by reaching behind the back seat up against the cab and pulling the carpet back and shoving paper towels in there.
When I ran a water hose on the roof of the cab or it rained I would take the paper towel out and it was moist and even soaked.
The dealership failed 4 times to fix it and it actually was worse when they finally bought it back from me and now I'm a proud owner of a Ram.
Never was a Titan fan...I always looked at them from the perspective of "that person probably couldn't afford a real truck and Nissan gives these Titan's away". When the new Titan came out, I went to look at them for giggles. Terrible fit and finish on a brand new $60K truck. I asked the GM to take a look at the truck on his showroom floor and pointed out all the defects. He was embarrassed to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread