5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Arrivals

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@FreeNC .... Sir, your truck awaits you at the dealer!

Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 07/20/18 10:06:00 AM WINSTON-SALEM, NC (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif

Dealer Delivered 07/20/18 10:41:00 AM

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
While searching inventory on the Ram build site, I have noticed "for a few weeks" several
Ivory Limited builds similar to my own in transit to dealerships close to me, in fact 1 due at the dealership I am working with.
Yesterday, Ram showed instead "in transit" it showed "on lot". So I called the dealerships, including the one that I ordered mine from.
Notta, nobody has seen a new 19 arrive in weeks. one said his last 3 deliveries of Rams have all been '18's. A little confusing

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While searching inventory on the Ram build site, I have noticed "for a few weeks" several
Ivory Limited builds similar to my own in transit to dealerships close to me, in fact 1 due at the dealership I am working with.
Yesterday, Ram showed instead "in transit" it showed "on lot". So I called the dealerships, including the one that I ordered mine from.
Notta, nobody has seen a new 19 arrive in weeks. one said his last 3 deliveries of Rams have all been '18's. A little confusing
Weird. The dealerships around me are packed with these 19's

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/