5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changed Dash Speakers To Kickers...WOW!

clb

Reaction score
Sorry to bring an old thread but I thought its still relevant. Upgraded my dash corner speakers with kicker csc35 from crutchfield today and wow sounds awesome! Muffled sound is gone and lot more dynamic. I combed through the entire thread and some people found it too bright but to me its just right. Also tried moving the sound stage to the back by few clicks as people suggested but I ended up changing to it dead center because I like the sound stage coming more from the front and sounded more full. Also left mid at 0 and treb -1, base -2. Have the uconnect 5 alpine sound system.
20230407_120403.jpg

UnclJim

Reaction score
Sorry to bring an old thread but I thought its still relevant. Upgraded my dash corner speakers with kicker csc35 from crutchfield today and wow sounds awesome! Muffled sound is gone and lot more dynamic. I combed through the entire thread and some people found it too bright but to me its just right. Also tried moving the sound stage to the back by few clicks as people suggested but I ended up changing to it dead center because I like the sound stage coming more from the front and sounded more full. Also left mid at 0 and treb -1, base -2. Have the uconnect 5 alpine sound system.
View attachment 156119
so its your fault I just purchased new speakers.....LOL

Reactions: clb

Bizkit

Reaction score
I combed through most of this thread until my eyes crossed. I have a 2020 limited with 19 speaker HK. I swapped my stock sub into a skar sub box. Like the difference. Any other speaker swaps that would improve the stock system. Something that is reallly noticeable. .

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you feel the dash is a bit too bright, you can try the Faital Pro units to smooth that out a little... 3 drivers across the dash - from Parts Express.

I disconnect the top door speakers to improve the front soundstage and imaging.

Users who are viewing this thread