5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center Console Slider Swap (Rebel to Limited)

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is that the dark charcoal color? It almost looks tan in the pic. Thanks

Also, can you provide a quote for shipping to 32703?

Last edited:

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
It’s the black/grey wood cup holder. I’ll try to get an estimate this week when FedEx is open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
[mention]scottmoyer [/mention] it’s looking like it’s gonna be about $48 to ship.

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
I’m gonna take it up to FedEx & get a for sure estimate, I’m not trusting their website.

mrfyram1500

Reaction score
I’m gonna take it up to FedEx & get a for sure estimate, I’m not trusting their website.

Do you have a UPS or FedEx account? I set one a personal account for each years ago and it’s usually cheaper than taking it in to a shipping location.

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
[mention]mrfyram1500 [/mention] no I don’t have an account with either. I don’t do much shipping so never saw a need for one.

Ochoa1801

Reaction score
Limited cup holder for sale, $120, buyer pays shipping
964bf3d291511c6b6ffe990a490fa243.jpg

688445bbb4be6f61574feea7d56e1884.jpg

How much will be shipping 40509. Thanks

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
[mention]Ochoa1801 [/mention] $46 with FedEx

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry Whiskey. I forgot that you were going to check on shipping and I don't seem to get email notifications on all responses from this website. The shipping sounds kind of expensive. Any chance you can check ground shipping on USPS.com? You can enter the box size and weight, source and destination zip codes and they'll tell you the shipping price.

I'm still interested. Thanks

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just went to the USPS website and chose California to Florida as a worst case since I don't know where you are. I'm assuming 4 pounds and selected the smallest dimensions that I think it might be packaged in and came up with $21 for ground shipping.

If you can check that pricing based on weight and actual box size, let me know and I'll get you payment. Thanks

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
[mention]scottmoyer [/mention] I’ll have to check it Monday because I’m currently out of town until Sunday night. Dimensions on the box is 18”x18”x18”, weights just shy of 6lbs. My zip code is 28376.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, that explains the shipping costs. Why is the box 18" tall? The height of the console pieces together is about 4.5", so I figured about 8" x 12 wide x 16 long. At those dimensions and 6 pounds, I get $30 for shipping.

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
They’re in 2 separate boxes. I will combine them & go from there when I get home. Will update you then!

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
[mention]scottmoyer [/mention] sent you a DM

Ryno87

Reaction score
Installed today! Easy install! Once I separated the cup holder/storage piece from the sliding base (pulled up from the back where the two pieces meet) I took out the 6 torx/star screws (torx #25) and lifted out the sliding tray. The new pieces fit perfectly!
Hi mrfyram1500, are you able to provide any insight on the install, do you need a pry tool to separate the pieces to access the Torx?

Users who are viewing this thread