5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Exhaust Group Buy??

Would you participate in a 2019 Ram 1500 Carven Exhaust Cat Back Group Buy

• Total voters

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out a way to post the video. Forums says the file is to large for the server to process.

The forum software won't handle video but, if you upload it to YouTube and just paste the URL into a post it will display the video right in the post. (y)

jscoc

Reaction score
Well I'm sold I know what one of my first mods is going to be. Now all I need is my truck to get built and delivered. Thank you for the video

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sounds good and I for one truly appreciate the fact you’re doing all that you can to make us fully aware of what it offers. So the Progressive kit is the one that is closest to stock Sound wise ? Meaning that’s the one where you leave out at 4am and your neighbors are not going to castrate you due to that ? :)

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
Sounds good and I for one truly appreciate the fact you’re doing all that you can to make us fully aware of what it offers. So the Progressive kit is the one that is closest to stock Sound wise ? Meaning that’s the one where you leave out at 4am and your neighbors are not going to castrate you due to that ? :)

Correct. as advertised yes.
Don't get me wrong, the progressive is still really throaty, its just a lot deeper and more refined. The progressive uses traditional fiberglass and exhaust packing, so it soaks up a lot of the higher end and raspier/over the top loud tones. Opposed to the competitor which does not use either. The competitor is a proprietary design to Carven, using a series of perforated rings and such.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now see my dilemma is I’ve already placed an order for my 5” black exhaust. I don’t want to have that and order this Progressive with black tips also. Maybe there’s a way you can apply that money to the purchase of the full exhaust with black tips also ? Not even sure how that would work as I’ve not received any confirmation of shipping for my tips.

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
Now see my dilemma is I’ve already placed an order for my 5” black exhaust. I don’t want to have that and order this Progressive with black tips also. Maybe there’s a way you can apply that money to the purchase of the full exhaust with black tips also ? Not even sure how that would work as I’ve not received any confirmation of shipping for my tips.

The price of the tips is included in the price of the catback. There’s always discounts for return customers as well.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@PorBoy you can probably cancel the tips only order and then order the cat back system under the eventual group buy

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score

cjgerson

Reaction score
Floow the link below for the in cab video. Facebook and Youtube are both taking a lifetime to upload. its a 4+ min clip. I tried my best to cover everything I could think of.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sa7HTLrMiGdmaV7_ajxkJdOqSAlLAJmv/view?usp=sharing

Great Job and thanks for doing this!

so back to the original question... The group buy. Do you guys really want to run something? it would be a first for us as well.

I am definitely interested!

laminad

Reaction score
so back to the original question... The group buy. Do you guys really want to run something? it would be a first for us as well.
Interested in group buy as well. Know I want black tips, but I'm still undecided between competitor vs progressive.

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
Well then I think we have enough to get one going. I have a thread and section of the forums at the very bottom. On Monday, I will start an official group buy for you guys. I’ll come up with all the details Monday monrning as soon as I’m in the office. We have a big show we’re setting up for as we speak for tomorrow, or I would try and do it sooner.

laminad

Reaction score
Was there an updated or forum link for the group buy? I need to make a decision on this asap as I have the magnaflow backordered. Progressive kit sound clips would seal deal for me as well. Thanks!

sgk

Reaction score
Was there an updated or forum link for the group buy? I need to make a decision on this asap as I have the magnaflow backordered. Progressive kit sound clips would seal deal for me as well. Thanks!
Exact same boat, just waiting to hear the progressive before magnaflow is no longer on backorder.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any posts yet from @Carven Exhaust in their sub forum for the group buy but it should be very soon!

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Exact same boat, just waiting to hear the progressive before magnaflow is no longer on backorder.
Can try YouTube for 2018 progressive muffler just for sound clips on rams as a starter

RYRY0731

Reaction score
Any way possible to order strictly the muffler replacement (similar to the 2009-2018 option)? Future plans to release this option if not available now? Have the Rebel and the stock blacked out tips are just fine for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread