5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven Exhaust Group Buy??

Would you participate in a 2019 Ram 1500 Carven Exhaust Cat Back Group Buy

• Total voters

Carven Exhaust

Reaction score
Any way possible to order strictly the muffler replacement (similar to the 2009-2018 option)? Future plans to release this option if not available now? Have the Rebel and the stock blacked out tips are just fine for my liking.
working on developing an option like this. it is a whole different beast compared to the previous year model.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone interested in the group buy please go to the Carven Exhaust sub forum to participate in the offical manufacture thread. Before the first batch ships they need 10 kits committed and paid for at a 17% discount. Free shipping. Great deal get in before it’s gone!

MaxsteelRam

Reaction score
Carven reached out to say they were interested in participating but didn’t provide any of the specifics on the group buy yet. They were exploring and planning to get in touch with the forum admins to potentially create a vendor/sponsor account and join the forums to be hands on. More to follow soon. If others are interested please continue to cast your votes!!! Thank you

I am interested!

SMS Limited

Reaction score
I went to Carven and picked up a competitor cat back for my Limited. I got it installed down the street from them and I was blown away!

First of all let me answer a few questions that people prob have and concerns that I had before pulling the trigger to get this exhaust.

I was concerned that the exhaust would just be super loud all the time and overpower the cab and just be annoying. From my experience in driving with the exhaust today in the city, on the highway, in traffic and at high speeds exhaust is basically kind of bi-polar. I mean that in the sense that it is loud but not super aggressive at low RPM’s or if you basically just take off normally, but is a crazy raspy loud and awesome sounding exhaust if you give it some gas. I found myself grinning from ear to ear and feeling like the truck finally matches the mean aggressive look of the truck.

My use of the truck is as follows. This is my work truck and I need to pull up to some clients offices without sounding like a ******* and this exhaust can accomplish that with a nice clean rumble if I just ease into it and cruise around the parking lot or whatever. When I’m not needing to be professional with it I can really have a lot of fun with the sound.

One concern was the drone that this exhaust would have, I can honestly say that crusing around and with the eco mode engaged, I couldn’t hear it really at all, like a faint rumble but in a good way, never once even with the windows and back window rolled down did I ever get annoyed with the sound or feel like it interfered with the cab. It can be completely crazy and obnoxious when you want to show off or just enjoy the screaming sounds, but I also have 2 4yr olds and a 1month old baby that I can travel around with and my family isn’t going to be annoyed, especially since this wide truck fits 3car seats the best out of all my cars.

I made a YouTube video and will make a few more to share the sounds

Last edited:

Cygnus A

Reaction score
Cant find the full cat back system on their site? Did they stop making it?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
When my time comes, I think I'll stick to the proven quality and design expertise of the Magnaflow and the Borla.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Here are two random YouTube videos of 2018 competitor product. Everyone has an opinion but loudness is very subjective.

Second video- has some language- not work or kid friendly

Now this is one very well educated person doing a YouTube video...can he pronounce YouTube? Some people should be banned from posting garbage on the Internet:censored:

Reactions: J4U

Reisy11

Reaction score
Any word on when carven will be putting the cat back system back out?

Maddoggin

Reaction score
Trying to get into group buy thread says I don't have permission to view?

Users who are viewing this thread