5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein Availability

BuilttoServeRam

Reaction score
I’ve been refreshing many sites and I saw them pop up as available on CarID yesterday and ended up placing my order there. Just waiting for a tracking number.
Did you get a tracking number yet ? I just order mine from CARid also and spoke to the women through live chat and she confirmed that they were in stock

Jesster

Reaction score
Before I ordered mine it was at 6 then I went back after my order went through and it was at 4
You were right just looked again and now it says 2. Sweet!!! I ordered from Realtruck on Fri and it still says processing so if it goes to shipped I'll cancel this one. Hope I don't get stuck with 2 pairs....

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You were right just looked again and now it says 2. Sweet!!! I ordered from Realtruck on Fri and it still says processing so if it goes to shipped I'll cancel this one. Hope I don't get stuck with 2 pairs....

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
You’ll have no issues selling a pair if worst comes to worst.

Last edited:

theblakester

Reaction score
Not familiar with carid. Did a quick google search, and there seems to be a lot of dissatisfied customers claiming scam, false advertising, can’t get refund etc.

ImageX

Reaction score
Hopefully quicker than I get my shocks. I had been watching their website like a hawk for days and last Wednesday morning they came back in stock I ordered a set of fronts/rears. Order went through, even still had a few sets left a couple hours after I purchased mine. Still haven’t shipped and finally heard back from them and they said oh sorry we’re out of stock, be 3-4 weeks. 😡
That sucks. I also ordered mine Wednesday and they are out for delivery today. Only had one pair in stock when I ordered. I would keep checking as they are apparently going in and out of stock. I expected 6-8 weeks and then they started showing a week later.

Morenar

Reaction score
Has anyone ever talked to someone on the phone at bilsteinlifts.com? I've called and everything is either sent via text or email. They are supposed to be working with Bilstein to get my missing kit to me. I spoke with Bilstein US this morning and they say they don't have the installation kit in stock. Now I have one shock that I can't install.

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
Hmmm , mine had HITACHI , now it looks like BILSTEIN

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 09.46.06.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 09.46.06.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 09.46.30.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 09.46.30.png
    996.7 KB · Views: 39

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone ever talked to someone on the phone at bilsteinlifts.com? I've called and everything is either sent via text or email. They are supposed to be working with Bilstein to get my missing kit to me. I spoke with Bilstein US this morning and they say they don't have the installation kit in stock. Now I have one shock that I can't install.
Can you tell them to give you a return for the shock without the kit and have them ship you a new one with all hardware included?

Morenar

Reaction score
I sent them over text saying that either they find a kit or send me a entirely new shock with the kit. They responded to give them a few hours. With the way inventory has been lately. I may be waiting a bit for another shock. My thought is the kit fell out at the warehouse. The bilstein box itself look to have not been closed all the way. Maybe someone found it and set it aside.

savage_sultin

Reaction score
I just bought a kit of 5100 two front and two rear, paid $500 Canadian for them and was told it will be July before they arrive. Figured if I waited it would be longer so bit the bullet and ordered them. Was looking at the 6112 but they couldn't give me a date for when they would arrive. I dont do a lot of off-road driving, wanted the 2" level front and hated the rear axle hop. I go to the camp which is in the back woods and just bought 35's so have to wait until July to install those.

Users who are viewing this thread