5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein Availability

theblakester

Reaction score
Yeah I refreshed the links, exited out of my browser, reopened a new one, re-input my truck info and it was still saying out of stock. Then I signed up my email again to notify me when back in stock and when the page reloaded after that it started showing them back in stock. Thank y’all!

hopefully the rears come back in stock soon too.

fastlanez

Reaction score
Did you get a tracking number yet ? I just order mine from CARid also and spoke to the women through live chat and she confirmed that they were in stock
It’s been almost a week and they haven’t shipped yet! Interesting enough I got an email from BilsteinLifts today saying they were back in stock and $35 cheaper with free shipping, I cancelled my CarID order and place another directly with Bilstein. Tired of waiting!

JbVt

Reaction score
It’s been almost a week and they haven’t shipped yet! Interesting enough I got an email from BilsteinLifts today saying they were back in stock and $35 cheaper with free shipping, I cancelled my CarID order and place another directly with Bilstein. Tired of waiting!
Well I ordered a week ago from bilsteinlifts when they said they had some in stock and I’m still waiting for them to ship...if they even have them...😡

Codybenz

Reaction score
Mine came in, guess I need to check and make sure all the parts are there. My boxes weren’t in the best of shape.

Morenar

Reaction score
Mine came in, guess I need to check and make sure all the parts are there. My boxes weren’t in the best of shape.
Yeah, one of my Bilstein boxes was not completely closed. That's the one that ended up missing the installation kit. Bilsteinlifts is supposed to send me a new shock with the kit. Still waiting on tracking for that one. Did you have all your parts?

Warmonkey497

Reaction score
I bought a set at bilstienlift as well, It shows 25 sets left. Free shipping so we will see when they get here.

Mhorton814

Reaction score
I am having my Bilstein 5100's installed next week on the front to level my truck. My 2 questions are, what clip setting should I tell them? (I'm seeing a lot of people use #5) and will I be ok just having them use the stock UCA and new ones aren't needed?

Warmonkey497

Reaction score
From what I understand, #5 is the max setting if you have the factory 1" lift (Off Road Package). I don't know if you can use the #7 setting if you have a standard 4x4.

MadMater'

Reaction score
Man, I tell you what.. everything with my Rebel so far has been an adventure.... Shop currently installing 5100s front/rear just called me telling me that 5100s are not compatible with Rebels... They called Bilstein and Bilstein confirmed that 5100s are not in fact compatible with Rebel because they do not come with an installation kit or something of those lines. I am having them install them anyway because from my understanding is this is BS? and that there should be no difference from an installation standpoint between Rebel and not rebel from this installation perspective.

Someone talk me out feeling like i'm putting the wrong **** on my 60k truck.....

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man, I tell you what.. everything with my Rebel so far has been an adventure.... Shop currently installing 5100s front/rear just called me telling me that 5100s are not compatible with Rebels... They called Bilstein and Bilstein confirmed that 5100s are not in fact compatible with Rebel because they do not come with an installation kit or something of those lines. I am having them install them anyway because from my understanding is this is BS? and that there should be no difference from an installation standpoint between Rebel and not rebel from this installation perspective.

Someone talk me out feeling like i'm putting the wrong **** on my 60k truck.....
so many people posted in this forum they have installed the blinsteins 5100 and 6112. on the rebel. 2019+ so im confused also now haha following. to see what you say im about to buy 6112/ for my rebel 2021

MadMater'

Reaction score
They specifically said the 6112s are the only thing compatible and BIlstein shows those as the only option. From that angle, i think you are safe to order 6112s. One of the techs at this shop has a Rebel and installed the 6112s over the weekend ironically.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol scared me. for a second ... hopefully you are able to sort out your truck now 😅 placing order now

Morenar

Reaction score
so many people posted in this forum they have installed the blinsteins 5100 and 6112. on the rebel. 2019+ so im confused also now haha following. to see what you say im about to buy 6112/ for my rebel 2021
I believe the only difference between the rebel and standard 1500 is the rebel does not use the Spring seat adapter on the shock. Take a look at @Waterfowler41 video

MadMater'

Reaction score
I'm with you, watched that video atleast 20 times now lol Everything I have read says its fine but because Bilstein does not show a compatible model on their website and Bilstein told them directly the only product they offer for the Revel is the 6112, that they do not recomend it and will not be liable for it basically.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm with you, watched that video atleast 20 times now lol Everything I have read says its fine but because Bilstein does not show a compatible model on their website and Bilstein told them directly the only product they offer for the Revel is the 6112, that they do not recomend it and will not be liable for it basically.

I’m curious what part of the 5100 makes it incompatible on the Rebel but compatible with the ORP trucks. Like mentioned above that spacer included with the 5100’s doesn’t get used on the Rebel because the 5100 and the factory 4600’s are the same diameter.

Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/