5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein Availability

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
How's the 5100s on the rear feel? Are they spec'd for the Icon Springs, or just off the shelf 2020 Ram 1500 model?
they feel great...they are designed for a 0 to 2" lift...I really wanted the 5160s but they've been on backorder (and I'm very impatient)

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
Would I be able to achieve the same with getting the 5100 for the front instead of the 6112?
I think so...I know they are both adjustable, but I went with the 6112's (already assembled for $199 extra) so I could do a quick swap from the oem ones in my driveway

Bustedgrills

Reaction score
Is this what you ordered from ready lift?
yes, that's it👍

ImageX

Reaction score
Wow. I haven’t checked the forum in a few days and just randomly thought I’d check my bookmarked 5100 Bilstein Lifts page. One pair in stock! Snagged them and then checked here. I never got an “in stock” email and I almost got caught sleeping. I think I am going to run the 5100s in front and if the ride is ok..... hold out for 5160 rears.

Last edited:

Morenar

Reaction score
Wow. I haven’t checked the forum in a few days and just randomly thought I’d check my bookmarked 5100 Bilstein Lifts page. One pair in stock! Snagged them and then checked here. I never got an “in stock” email and I almost got caught sleeping. I think I am going to run the 5100s in front and if the ride is ok..... hold out for 5160 rears.
I never received the in stock email either. Just happen to refresh their page yesterday and they had 8 in stock.

itsrname2

Reaction score
I ordered a set from Rock Auto, said it was the last 2 in stock. Now, I wait to see if they really ship.

MadMater'

Reaction score
The ones I ordered Monday from Bilsteinlifts came in yesterday with just standard shipping. Insanely fast with the current shipping climate.

JbVt

Reaction score
The ones I ordered Monday from Bilsteinlifts came in yesterday with just standard shipping. Insanely fast with the current shipping climate.
I ordered Wednesday morning from them. Waiting on shipping notification.

Users who are viewing this thread