5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

ktl5005

Reaction score
PAYINFULL still works for the Zeigler MOPAR warranty. $365 off

OR you can use DAMON2. ITt is $200 dollars off BUT then you can finish the rest of the payments over a 12 month period no interest.

About to get 8/100k warranty from Zeigler as soon as I get the refund from MOPAR on my Grand Cherokee I traded in for a 19 CPO Limited

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so what is the deal with living in Florida and trying to purchase these plans? These companies insist you have to pay over $3000 for the 8y/100k plan because it's "restricted" by the state. But when you go on Florida CFO website and read the statute, it specifically states the statute does not govern the pricing. "Service Warranty rates are not filed with nor approved by the Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR). According to Section 634.414, Florida Statutes, each service agreement sold in this state must be accompanied by a written disclosure to the consumer that the rate charged for the service agreement is not subject to regulation by the Office of Insurance Regulation." Is anyone educated in this?

Also on Zeigler it says that if you have property in another state you can register the protection plan there. Well I rent a place in another state for work purposes/family dynamics, but the vehicle is registered in Florida. When I called Mopar Warranty services direct, he told me they can invalidate the ESP for purchasing it out of state. JeepFactory also quoted me at about 2500 using my out of state address. Is there any way for Mopar/FCA to invalidate the warranty if you were actually only renting in another state and did not own property? I am also curious how they could go back two years and prove you weren't living somewhere at the time of purchase?

My understanding, from when I used to live in FL, is that the state does not regulate the price of extended warranties. But, they DO have a law that says that whoever is selling the warranty cannot discount it. So, if MOPAR "list" price is $2000, then anyone selling that warranty in FL has to sell it for $2000.

I don't know about the whole "registered here, used an address there" deal, except that my brother lives in Tallahassee (where I am from). He bought a barely used RAM 2500 last year from a dealership out in Texas. He bought a MOPAR warranty after the fact and used my address (in Virginia) to get the discounted price. I guess only time will tell if that will come back to bite him in the butt. But, I don't see how it would.

sbmessing

Reaction score
PAYINFULL still works for the Zeigler MOPAR warranty. $365 off

OR you can use DAMON2. ITt is $200 dollars off BUT then you can finish the rest of the payments over a 12 month period no interest.

About to get 8/100k warranty from Zeigler as soon as I get the refund from MOPAR on my Grand Cherokee I traded in for a 19 CPO Limited
I don't see the ability to put in the PAYINFULL code anymore. Looks like it goes right to collecting you Cred card info and checking you out.

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
I don't see the ability to put in the PAYINFULL code anymore. Looks like it goes right to collecting you Cred card info and checking you out.

It still works I just checked. chryslerfactoryplans.com After you select your plan, the next page has a blue ribbon in the middle of the page for the Promotional Code box. Just enter it and it shows $-365. i.e. the 7yr Unlimited miles price went from 2870 to 2505 after the discount.

ktl5005

Reaction score
Really?

I just used DAMON2 and got $200 off an 8/100,000 for my 2019 CPO,put money down and then did 12 month payment for the rest

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
call because they gave me that code and happy code but to be honest im getting the same price as paid in full if i finance it

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its confusing as hell to keep up with but im bouncing between chryslerwarrantydirect.com and ziegler to get lowest price

uclaure

Reaction score
Can I cancel the max care 6yr/60k with 200 deductible that I bought at the stealership and buy one through Zieglers? I bought a pre-owned 19’ Laramie with 18.5k miles.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
zeigler and chryslerwarrantydirect is at 2350 200 deductible financed for 12 with money down.....thats what i was able to get them down to

U

User_3336

I just did a comparison and ZEIGLER is cheaper, hands down!!!! $250 cheaper than chryslerwarrantydirect.

On a 2020 Ram 1500, $100 deductible, 7 year/75000 MAX CARE.

Chryslerwarrantydirect = $1435

ZEIGLER = $1185 (using the promo code "PAYINFULL" - - which discounts the online price by $365).

I just bought mine with Zeigler, and received my contract within hours of purchasing it.

https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/process/quickquote.aspx?type=primary (Zeigler)

I can use that $250 I saved for gas!

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Denials-
I've been burned by extended warranties before. the last on my 2014 Ram that had a "Million Mile Warranty" unfortunately, I did not keep up with the original paperwork. Now the dealer says what plan? POS - I did not buy my '19 Longhorn from that dealership.

What I am curious about is what is required to maintain the warranty. What maintenance do you have to have documented in order for the plan to remain in place. Do you have to do all of your oil changes and service at a Ram Dealership? That is a pain and very expensive.

In my mind's ear, I can hear a service manager saying "You didn't have your tires rotated every 3000 miles here. Therefore, we will not cover the burnt transmission."
im curious to know this as well

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else was told it’s $500 extra if your truck is lifted? I have the Mopar 2” lift and they want another $500 on top of Zeigler advertised prices.
who would even ask someone if their truck is lifted? huh? sounds like you just volunteered some information but non the less it sounds wrong

U

User_3336

$100 makes the most sense. ZERO ded. is a bit more, AND doesn't justify the added cost versus the the possible visits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/