5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

U

User_3336

ESP's on leases are rare it seems.

Ironic that these dealers who sell MOPAR ESP's online are in Michigan. The market is competitive, and everyone has their favorite.

Zeigler has been good to forum members with discounts and good reviews.

Reaction score
We just bought a 2020 Ram 1500 4x4 and when in finance they of course offered all the random ESPs. I told them the only thing we were interested in was a 7yr/100k mile 100 deductible max care and that we could get it online for $2190. The fiance guy was like no way well we can go 7/75 for that price lol I came back that Zeigler has that plan for $1550. He asked to see the quote on my phone, showed it to his manager and they matched the online price for the 7/100. Earned our business even if it wasn't the margin they would have liked some money for a dealer is better than $0.

U

User_3336

They made $100.
We just bought a 2020 Ram 1500 4x4 and when in finance they of course offered all the random ESPs. I told them the only thing we were interested in was a 7yr/100k mile 100 deductible max care and that we could get it online for $2190. The fiance guy was like no way well we can go 7/75 for that price lol I came back that Zeigler has that plan for $1550. He asked to see the quote on my phone, showed it to his manager and they matched the online price for the 7/100. Earned our business even if it wasn't the margin they would have liked some money for a dealer is better than $0.

U

User_3336

ACTUALLY, you could have got that plan directly from ZEIGLER for $1,825.00 If you had bought it online directly from Zeigler... (there is a promo code which gives an extra $365 off.
using promo code "PAYINFULL".

Hemi4me

Reaction score
ACTUALLY, you could have got that plan directly from ZEIGLER for $1,825.00 If you had bought it online directly from Zeigler... (there is a promo code which gives an extra $365 off.
using promo code "PAYINFULL".
purchased a 2020 RAM Power Wagon and Im looking at the plans now but do not see anywhere to input a discount code

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
purchased a 2020 RAM Power Wagon and Im looking at the plans now but do not see anywhere to input a discount code
Once you enter your information you select GET QUOTE.

Select a plan. The page that loads will give you your quote number. Look below that you will see the details and just below that is where you can enter your promotional code.

In addition to the PAYINFULL there was another one for a $100 discount (I think it's DAMON2) if you were paying with installments instead of outright purchasing the policy.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ESP's on leases are rare it seems.

Ironic that these dealers who sell MOPAR ESP's online are in Michigan. The market is competitive, and everyone has their favorite.

Zeigler has been good to forum members with discounts and good reviews.

This guy got me a 4 year / 60K with zero deductible for my lease. Came out the same as a 5 year / 60K with $100 deductible.

Jason Edmonson
Mopar Service Contracts
CR Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Official Dealer
[email protected]
Warranty Office
2000 Curtis Road
Adrian, MI 49221
(517)662-0400 - Direct Line

U

User_3336

Zeigler could have sold you the same warranty if you had called. (if someone else did). They probably just don't have that particular year/mileage combo on their website.

There are several dealers selling Mopar ESP's online. The warranty is the same one no matter where you buy it,

Price dictates on an ESP. In all my comparison's, Zeigler has been the cheapest, only it its by $25!

Zeigler Chrysler
1186 E M-89
Plainwell MI 49080
866.943.7778 toll free direct
800.327.5880 toll free operator
269.685.5800 x 1208
269.585.6004 fax
269.685.3557 direct
Bob Cline, [email protected]

This guy got me a 4 year / 60K with zero deductible for my lease. Came out the same as a 5 year / 60K with $100 deductible.

Jason Edmonson
Mopar Service Contracts
CR Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Official Dealer
[email protected]
Warranty Office
2000 Curtis Road
Adrian, MI 49221
(517)662-0400 - Direct Line

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are a number of places that are very close to Zeigler.

As GregHBNA mentioned not every option is listed on the website. This goes for payment plans as well. If you are not going to pay the full price up front make sure you call to find out your options. Even though one may be a a better deal by $50 they may not offer the payment plan that you want.

If you "finance" your plan you will have to put a down payment on it then 12 equal monthly installments to pay the remainder off. Some offer more options for down payment % than others so make sure you shop around to get the one you want.

U

User_3336

Yea, its good that some will offer the finance option. I think there was still a small discount if you financed ($100??)
but I liked the $365 discount from Zeigler. I just put it on my credit card that has 0% financing til next year.

There are a number of places that are very close to Zeigler.

As GregHBNA mentioned not every option is listed on the website. This goes for payment plans as well. If you are not going to pay the full price up front make sure you call to find out your options. Even though one may be a a better deal by $50 they may not offer the payment plan that you want.

If you "finance" your plan you will have to put a down payment on it then 12 equal monthly installments to pay the remainder off. Some offer more options for down payment % than others so make sure you shop around to get the one you want.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Zeigler could have sold you the same warranty if you had called. (if someone else did). They probably just don't have that particular year/mileage combo on their website.

There are several dealers selling Mopar ESP's online. The warranty is the same one no matter where you buy it,

Price dictates on an ESP. In all my comparison's, Zeigler has been the cheapest, only it its by $25!

You would think so but I gave them the same info and told them explicitly what I wanted/needed...Only Jason came up with the correct solution.

Hell, one of the companies started going into a commercial lease warranty that was four times the cost. :rolleyes:

Bluesurf

Reaction score
The best place I have found to by an authentic Mopar extended warranty is Chrysler Warranty Direct.
www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com

Comparing chryslerwarrantydirect.com & Ziegler:

chryslerwarrantydirect.com:
MaxCare 8 Years 125,000 Miles MSRP $3,650.00 $100.00 Ded Our Price $2,450.00

Ziegler:
Maxcare 8 Years 125,000 Miles WM8125N $100.00 Ded $3,650.00

That's a $1,200.00 savings.

Just go to www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com
-Click Free instant quote.
-put in year, make/Model and Mileage.
-Click get quote.
-Click on plan and deductible you want. Can pay for it on line over internet.
-Click purchase now:
WARRANTY DETAILS
Warranty Selected
Official Mopar® Vehicle Protection Maximum Care 8 Year / 125000 Mile Warranty With a $100 Deductible
GENUINE & FACTORY-BACKEDYour Vehicle 2019 Ram Pickup 1500 (Under 12,000 Miles)
Plan Pricing $2450.00
Total $2450.00 (For your peace of mind, we offer a 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee within the first 60 days of purchase if you are not fully satisfied. We also offer quick and easy 0% financing up to 18 months. Please give us a call at (888) 352-6103 if you're interested in financing this warranty purchase.)
Total Due: $2450.00

Have not seen better pricing on these. it call all be done online on their website, except if you live in Florida. Have to call in to get it done.
(888) 352-6103

Hope this helps.
In May 2019 I purchased my 2019 Ram 1500 LTD, I called Ziegler and purchased the 8yr./125K with $200. deductable for $2105.00 it was a purchased on the spot paid in full on my Visa.

The Critic

Reaction score
Thanks - I just purchased the 8/125K plan with $100 ded from Ziegler for $2575. Really wish they still offered the 10-yr term and covered eTorque, but I will take what I can get.

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Thanks - I just purchased the 8/125K plan with $100 ded from Ziegler for $2575. Really wish they still offered the 10-yr term and covered eTorque, but I will take what I can get.
Is eTorque not covered in the 8/125K?

The Critic

Reaction score
Is eTorque not covered in the 8/125K?

ETorque is only covered by the 8/80k emissions warranty. The Maximum Care warranty specifically excludes any emissions and hybrid-related components.

Last edited:

The Critic

Reaction score
Purchased the extended warranty last night around 11pm. Just noticed that the extended warranty details are already showing in the My Mopar app.

Highly recommend Zeigler if you are planning to buy an extended warranty. Also, the representative advised me that I can upgrade to the 7/unlimited mileage plan at any point during the 3/36 for the difference in cost ($200).

924ffd981d01d1ff92886d79722d07cb.plist

FL Laramie

Reaction score
You guys are so lucky to be outside of FL. Florida requires extended warranty contracts to be sold at MSRP. So $4,465 for my 8/125k warranty for me. This price is from both Ziglers and Mopar Service Contract. Since both are identical in price and 0% financing, do you guys have any preference between the two?

The Critic

Reaction score
You guys are so lucky to be outside of FL. Florida requires extended warranty contracts to be sold at MSRP. So $4,465 for my 8/125k warranty for me. This price is from both Ziglers and Mopar Service Contract. Since both are identical in price and 0% financing, do you guys have any preference between the two?

Can you establish an out of state address?

Like a P.O. Box?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer's choice (doesn't matter). It's the same contract.

Users who are viewing this thread