5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for the 5th Gen RAM, available now.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Where is the best place to order this currently? I'm getting the one with the black tips.

I'll take delivery of my new truck in about a month (hopefully) so I'm starting to shop for extras :)

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Where is the best place to order this currently? I'm getting the one with the black tips.

I'll take delivery of my new truck in about a month (hopefully) so I'm starting to shop for extras :)
Nevermind ... scrolled back through this thread and checked out fastmodz.com ... free shipping and they have them in stock. Ordered.

Klicht87

Reaction score
Nevermind ... scrolled back through this thread and checked out fastmodz.com ... free shipping and they have them in stock. Ordered.
Must have been my post. Very quick, free shipping. I did a lot of searching for the best price. If you are military/veteran, they will give you an additional discount. Any other website won't give that discount on the AWE system.

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
That's a nice find on FastModz! Nearly everyone else is out of stock on the black tips. Anyone who was waiting needs to scoop those up before they're gone. I would but I'm doing wheels and tires first.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Must have been my post. Very quick, free shipping. I did a lot of searching for the best price. If you are military/veteran, they will give you an additional discount. Any other website won't give that discount on the AWE system.
"Very quick" is an understatement. I ordered it at noon on Friday, got the shipping notification at 3:45, and was at my door at 9:30 Saturday morning.

AlexMaxiMen

Reaction score
I ordered on justboltons.com. Fast shipping,order confirmed and many interested items for your RAM.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Nova90

Reaction score
Just scored a killer deal on a black tip AWE system from an owner who's trading trucks. Picking up Monday and can't wait to get it on!
That's awesome. The guys at AWE had to push my install back a couple of weeks to March. It seems they are having issues with their supplier getting the black tips!

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
Installed the system tonight with the help of a friend. Took longer to get the old out than install the new. Let me tell you, this system is worth every last penny. I bought used for a sweet deal but I'd pay new prices in a heartbeat. It's everything I have always loved about Corsa's tame systems but with a deeper, more-muscular sound. And the tips are excellent quality. I was a little worried how it would be with the 3.92 gears but even at 2k rpm it's hardly noticeable. I'm so impressed. Anything on the fence about this system might as well dive in. You'll be glad you did!

Nova90

Reaction score
Installed the system tonight with the help of a friend. Took longer to get the old out than install the new. Let me tell you, this system is worth every last penny. I bought used for a sweet deal but I'd pay new prices in a heartbeat. It's everything I have always loved about Corsa's tame systems but with a deeper, more-muscular sound. And the tips are excellent quality. I was a little worried how it would be with the 3.92 gears but even at 2k rpm it's hardly noticeable. I'm so impressed. Anything on the fence about this system might as well dive in. You'll be glad you did!
Can't wait to finally get mine installed!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
100% agree. It is one of, if not the best sounding exhaust I have installed.

jellyballs

Reaction score
How does the AWE kit compare to Carven's catback?

I've had the Carven Competitor series on my 2019, but it was just the muffler with stock resonators.
Was about to order the full catback, but now after reading all of this AWE praise I'm conflicted...

halpppp

Klicht87

Reaction score
zero complaints from the AWE 0FG system. Came from a borla ATAK but was just too loud for me. Sounded awesome but too loud. Fitment is top notch. There are more pieces but it allows for more adjustments.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing came up in the search. Wondering if anyone has towed with this yet, and what you thought about it.

Users who are viewing this thread