5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you thank you, took a bunch of photos but those pretty much sum it up. unless you care to see inside the ram boxes or the cargo dividers.
I'd like to see the bed divider if you get a chance.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you thank you, took a bunch of photos but those pretty much sum it up. unless you care to see inside the ram boxes or the cargo dividers.
And can I request one of the built in bed lighting with the tailgate down?

sgk

Reaction score
And can I request one of the built in bed lighting with the tailgate down?

Sorry I didn't get to move the truck there were other Rams in front and behind couldn't actually lower the tailgate in this position but on Tuesday or Wed when i pick it up ill be able to take more detailed photos.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't actually take it out and set it in place but you saw the back box and here is the actual divider if this helps
View attachment 2503
Thanks! I just realized we have virtually the exact same build apart from exterior color. Who'd you bribe to get built so early?

Reactions: sgk

sgk

Reaction score
Thanks! I just realized we have virtually the exact same build apart from exterior color. Who'd you bribe to get built so early?
I just PM'ed RamCares and the lady's there replied ASAP and said "Yes sir, we can have your Canadian build done before any of our US customers" Maybe it was the virtual wink ;) I gave them. I really don't know. I never posted a photo of myself hahahah so it couldn't be that.

ericd

Reaction score
So have we figured out if the divider comes with the rambox like previous years? Or did you have to buy it seperate?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, didn't even think of that nor did I know some of you we're interested in that info. If no one else finds it before Tues I will post it.
We have a thread about them in the towing section. If, when you get a chance can you post a pic of the tire and payload sticker. That would be awesome.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Well there it is. RamBox looks awesome.

Congratulations on being the sites first RAMBOX OWNER.

Confirmed Rambox out in the wild. Thank you @sgk. This was the last thing I was waiting for. I was planning on buying by year end to work out the production line kinks now the wait is going to be tougher.

sgk

Reaction score
You're right the Ram site does show them as black but there brushed aluminum looking, I think black would have matched better.

Users who are viewing this thread