5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Am up to 19 ETorque in transit, 0 rambox

Ok that does it! rambox is holding up every ones order. if the 5' 7" rambox is taking this long- i can't wait for the 6' 4" rambox.
back to the drawing board.:rolleyes: not overly upset - but for me that means a short term purchase. -- --- ill live:cool:

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
I did a search of Ram website this morning. 41 E-Torque equipped trucks in transit to dealerships within 125 miles of me (Massachusetts) but not any Ram Boxes at all
Just wanted to shout out to you, I'm from walpole!

Neocane

Reaction score
I’m looking forward to SOME kind of news as well. Would be nice if Ram or FCA would just come out and let us know what the hold up is.

1Raider

Reaction score
Plus just to let us know when our orders will start being produced etc

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No production views I'm aware of, but Ram built a sweet LL eTorque Rambox demo unit that was at the Houston Auto Show back in Jan. A pic is on the Ivory paint thread here. Here's another shot of it:

y4mSPFPb4Wvnkz1ZY_ClL_QffGIJrWFjqZZwOgOT0wv9oFyIM0-1x7b_qzZYuW7VJJ-BuRyD5dgGOG4ApswtxeZHTL0Qj4kLGyAZNTm86Q_1FrarjDrF2IFJBmKJ0DTibkgL5GlwxdNroA0m_ThLR-HAFopCAaCJawq0crtVd4t8xYLuvgmMOPOgkECYl1bu3PhAEL5ok7xdYCCrgp0LD3eHA

I'm in D1 with a Limited with Rambox and Ram "thinks" they are going to have it built by the 14th. We'll see.
Any updates since this date has passed?

Duane

Reaction score
Any updates since this date has passed?
My RamBpx-optioned Limited was ordered officially 05/08, went to D1 on 06/15.....and still in D1 as of 06/30 (yesterday).
As the 5.7 eTorques are npw being built, I suppose the hold-up is the RamBox (and/or the Ivory Tri-Coat paint)?
Really tough waiting, especially since 'D1' supposedly means they have all materials to build ready!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
My RamBpx-optioned Limited was ordered officially 05/08, went to D1 on 06/15.....and still in D1 as of 06/30 (yesterday).
As the 5.7 eTorques are npw being built, I suppose the hold-up is the RamBox (and/or the Ivory Tri-Coat paint)?
Really tough waiting, especially since 'D1' supposedly means they have all materials to build ready!

Mine is Limited, 4x4, Ivory, ETorque, Ramboxes, 3.21, 22" wheels, cargo management system, tonneau cover, glass roof, Level 1 Pkg, 33 gal. tank, trailer brake cont. but no tow mirrors. I also deleted the bed liner. I want to use a local LineX dealer and put on a custom heavy duty coating.

Ordered on 5/7 and went to D1 on 6/16.

Neocane

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the major holdup is the Rambox option. It seems to be the common factor most of us are being held back by. Also, anyone doing a “search” for a truck with the rambox option are coming up zero.

Duane

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the major holdup is the Rambox option. It seems to be the common factor most of us are being held back by. Also, anyone doing a “search” for a truck with the rambox option are coming up zero.

Anyone know who the supplier is of the RamBox??

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Mine is Limited, 4x4, Ivory, ETorque, Ramboxes, 3.21, 22" wheels, cargo management system, tonneau cover, glass roof, Level 1 Pkg, 33 gal. tank, trailer brake cont. but no tow mirrors. I also deleted the bed liner. I want to use a local LineX dealer and put on a custom heavy duty coating.

Ordered on 5/7 and went to D1 on 6/16.

it is definitely the rambox. the ivory tri- coat may add a few days if they are waiting to do a"run" of them. before friday (there were 2 ivory tri-coats up here in west b.c. canada) both sold over the weekend. that colour is my preference too.;)

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
it is definitely the rambox. the ivory tri- coat may add a few days if they are waiting to do a"run" of them. before friday (there were 2 ivory tri-coats up here in west b.c. canada) both sold over the weekend. that colour is my preference too.;)

Correct, Rambox is definitely the hold up for people with Rambox equipped trucks that are still waiting. Everything besides the V6 eTorque and Rambox seem to be in production.

1Raider

Reaction score
I wonder what the hold up is with the Rambox?
The supplier knew way in advance of this launch im sure... Yea wondering also on who supply's the Rambox for FCA?

Boatjockey

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread