5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

1Raider

Reaction score
Anyone know the address of where FCA holds the trucks before shipping? Seems like we could recruit someone to go out and get some good pics and tell us what's shipping etc?
I've seen it done on the Demon's and when the new Ford Super Duty's was 1st coming out,dont see why we cant on these..

Anyone want to take a road trip?

sgk

Reaction score
Maybe a bit of good news! Buddy of mine called me an said he spotted a new 19' with a Rambox on a transport the other day.. Wished he would had snapped a picture of it. Hopefully things are starting to loosen up some.

Sure it wasn't an 18 model?

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Just noticed that the black Limited? has two chrome strips top and bottom of the rear window... hmm .... not a fan but interesting..

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just noticed that the black Limited? has two chrome strips top and bottom of the rear window... hmm .... not a fan but interesting..

I believe those strips are a protective measure used during transport. They're a white tape/wrap that the dealer peels off once the truck is delivered. You'll also notice clear plastic on the wheels. Another view in the first photo of this thread: https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...duction-doom-and-gloom-articles-accurate.558/

Last edited:

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score

1Raider

Reaction score
sgk heck I don't know.... Lol I'm sure he know's the difference though.
I told him to take a picture next time he see's one if he can.
He drives a semi an is always on the hwy around a few states close by .

TDubyaDubya

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I'm calling Shenigans! No such thing as a 2019 with Ramboxes (or at least it feels that way lol)....I hope they actually start building and shipping these soon. I know people have said they saw a video of them on the assembly line but you can't find them anywhere nor have there been any other sightings other than the trade shows.
1529202779021.gif

1Raider

Reaction score
Anyone know the address of FCA's holding lot for these trucks? Cant we recruit someone that lives close to go an see what's coming out of the plant at least? Lol

I know the plant that builds the Demons an Hellcats an someone got video of them coming out of the plant etc.. Guess that's a bigger deal than a Ram 1500 with a Rambox and Off Road group but still.
Lets get someone over there Jarad B

1Raider

Reaction score
Can we "tip" him to take some pictures early? Heck I need a vacation and get outta town for a bit.. Lol
If I could get alittle access I would do it.. Just need a address of the holding lot and I could try out my new drone.

Ryanww

Reaction score
I've seen the RamBoxes first hand and played with them, during a ride and drive. I've seen the pieces which construct the RamBoxes. They are much better inside and out, looks wise and use wise. It's a slow ramp up. And to add the Boxes is a lot to add into a line.

1Raider

Reaction score
Ryanww why would it be a slow ramp up? There not that much different that I can see. If you have pictures plz share.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have no pics but they are different, higher bed so different design, different locking mechanism(no push button like my 2014), different lighting, power plug if you get that option. So a few different things to get right plus grafting it into the box. I know I would want it looking right so they can take their time and get it right and ramp up slowly.:)

Users who are viewing this thread