5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone even seen a RamBox in transit on a dealer website yet?

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone even seen a RamBox in transit on a dealer website yet?

I think one person said his friend thought they saw one on a transport, but I've searched multiple locations in the US with 150 mil radius and non show up through RAM's website

Neocane

Reaction score
I have no pics but they are different, higher bed so different design, different locking mechanism(no push button like my 2014), different lighting, power plug if you get that option. So a few different things to get right plus grafting it into the box. I know I would want it looking right so they can take their time and get it right and ramp up slowly.:)
I would much rather wait a bit longer and know that it’s done right than get it right now and it’s kinda jacked up!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think one person said his friend thought they saw one on a transport, but I've searched multiple locations in the US with 150 mil radius and non show up through RAM's website
Same here

Phiefer

Reaction score
I'm waiting in D1 status with a ship date of 6/13. Ship date has passed, but no change in status or date. Mine is Limited with rambox and eTorque 5.7. I'm thinking the eTorque is the holdup. My truck was ordered mid May and went to D1 status within 2 weeks. My box cover came in today , but no truck. I was hoping to actually get the truck late June, but now July seems somewhat more realistic.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm waiting in D1 status with a ship date of 6/13. Ship date has passed, but no change in status or date. Mine is Limited with rambox and eTorque 5.7. I'm thinking the eTorque is the holdup. My truck was ordered mid May and went to D1 status within 2 weeks. My box cover came in today , but no truck. I was hoping to actually get the truck late June, but now July seems somewhat more realistic.
I am waiting on a Limited with E-Torque and Rambox as well. I was D1 with a ship date of 06/14 and they bumped me back to D and deleted the ship date on Tuesday. No explanation why.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am glad my trade in value is locked in. I''ll be driving it awhile longer!

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am glad my trade in value is locked in. I''ll be driving it awhile longer!

Same here. I told my dealer today they have about 5-6 more weeks before they are going to have to give me a demo to drive, since they wanted to keep my trade in miles below are certain amount

1Raider

Reaction score
Hopefully those of us that's been in D1 since 6/1 an before will start to see progress... Jarad B I think knows something we don't.. Lol
His scout will hopefully have some new pictures for us on the 7th..

I would love to go tryout my new Dji Drone over the holding lot if I lived closer...

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully those of us that's been in D1 since 6/1 an before will start to see progress... Jarad B I think knows something we don't.. Lol
His scout will hopefully have some new pictures for us on the 7th..

I would love to go tryout my new Dji Drone over the holding lot if I lived closer...
FCA will take that thing down with some bird shot

1Raider

Reaction score
Anyone seen a Rambox truck that was in rout yet? Jared B I bet your gonna be glad when we all get our trucks and all this dust settles down... Lol

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone seen a Rambox truck that was in rout yet? Jared B I bet your gonna be glad when we all get our trucks and all this dust settles down... Lol
I did a search of Ram website this morning. 41 E-Torque equipped trucks in transit to dealerships within 125 miles of me (Massachusetts) but not any Ram Boxes at all

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Am at 9 ETorque, 0 rambox within 150 miles of Portland Oregon

ericd

Reaction score
what site do you guys use to look up these vehicles?

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ramtruck.com, search inventory and then reset all search options. After that, just click ram box or e torque and it will show "exact matches" from 25-150 miles from you

1Raider

Reaction score
Well I wonder when we will see the Rambox trucks start moving? Any info Jared B?

Users who are viewing this thread