5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigzway

Reaction score
Chevy Silverado ZR2 has 3.23 gears and all the other manufacturers have similar gears. I guess RAM has the 3.92 gears for the guys to be like the women driving super duty’s to hall the kids and go to the store. lol

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4x4 with 3.92 allows us to mate in wet or dry conditions and on any terrain.
Unlike 4x2 3.21 who are confined to flat and dry.
Easy choice here bud

Hey Bud,

You are definitely on to something when correlating mating habits of truck owners with different drive trains and axles.

You talk about an easy choice. That is precisely where the mating habits are born, developed and nurtured.

I read from an exhaustive study somewhere that 3.92 and 3.55 owners feel that if they drove
”real man” or big and loud trucks… THAT would help with their mating frustrations and perversions. Knowledge is powerful, stay with me please.

You see, they have no real, or should I say, very few CHOICES to mate with. In other words,
their truck choices (3.92 and 3.55, according to said study), DID NOT in fact help with mating options. On the contrary, actually dramatically decreased their choices of willing mates, thus decreasing the odds of mating. This in turn, further developed into perversions in many cases.

Your welcome 😂

🫵

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Bud,

You are definitely on to something when correlating mating habits of truck owners with different drive trains and axles.

You talk about an easy choice. That is precisely where the mating habits are born, developed and nurtured.

I read from an exhaustive study somewhere that 3.92 and 3.55 owners feel that if they drove
”real man” or big and loud trucks… THAT would help with their mating frustrations and perversions. Knowledge is powerful, stay with me please.

You see, they have no real, or should I say, very few CHOICES to mate with. In other words,
their truck choices (3.92 and 3.55, according to said study), DID NOT in fact help with mating options. On the contrary, actually dramatically decreased their choices of willing mates, thus decreasing the odds of mating. This in turn, further developed into perversions in many cases.

Your welcome 😂

🫵
That was a lot of words to get to a point that is a very long stretch.

They probably had less willing mates, because they weren't willing to settle for mediocrity in their partners. But the mates they did make were stronger for the gene pool producing less Darwin candidates

CogitoErgoLevo

Reaction score
Hey Bud,

Your welcome 😂

🫵
I enjoyed reading your response.
Thank you

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That was a lot of words to get to a point that is a very long stretch.

They probably had less willing mates, because they weren't willing to settle for mediocrity in their partners. But the mates they did make were stronger for the gene pool producing less Darwin candidates

Thanks for the reply. If talking about this helps 1 person, it is worth it.

My mind stopped working when I read “less willing mates” in your reply.

This is something that we as 3.21 owners never deal with or ever think about.

Maybe an off topic thread , “Real Man Truck owners with less willing mates”.

Like I said, we don’t think about that, and the study I referenced, appropriately did not deal with that.

Maybe work on personality vs things… just thinking out loud. Can’t go there with my mind any more.

🤞🏻

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. If talking about this helps 1 person, it is worth it.

My mind stopped working when I read “less willing mates” in your reply.

This is something that we as 3.21 owners never deal with or ever think about.

Maybe an off topic thread , “Real Man Truck owners with less willing mates”.

Like I said, we don’t think about that, and the study I referenced, appropriately did not deal with that.

Maybe work on personality vs things… just thinking out loud. Can’t go there with my mind any more.

🤞🏻
You brought up willing mates. Like I said, the 3.92 guys have less because they don't settle for whatever is on the lot.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You brought up willing mates. Like I said, the 3.92 guys have less because they don't settle for whatever is on the lot.

Yep willing mates. Not ”less willing mates”. Don’t know what that is.
Anyway….. I think we are getting to the root of the problem.

We usually don’t find our mates “on the lot”. Is that a slang term for on the corner?
Or, are there actual “lots” of “less than willing mates”? Asking for a TRX friend.

😬

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey Bud,

Your welcome 😂

🫵
I see you have never had the issue with a woman being scared off by size. Where as we 3.92 types have to hear: "OMG, what do you think I can do with that? It will never fit!".

We have never heard what 3.21 guys hear in the dark: "No thanks, I don't smoke." 🤣

I ordered mine with 3.21. I’m totally secure with my sexuality.

Guys with 3.92 need these to prove they’re a man.😆
View attachment 179348
Yes, we understand the comfort you speak of. The tranbilbgtmnop types are spouting that on CNN all the time!

No proof is needed for us. Women know without being told.😁

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep willing mates. Not ”less willing mates”. Don’t know what that is.
Anyway….. I think we are getting to the root of the problem.

We usually don’t find our mates “on the lot”. Is that a slang term for on the corner?
Or, are there actual “lots” of “less than willing mates”? Asking for a TRX friend.

😬
I see you are confused by semantics. Maybe I should have used a different word to help you out. "Fewer" willing mates.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see you have never had the issue with a woman being scared off by size. Where as we 3.92 types have to hear: "OMG, what do you think I can do with that? It will never fit!".

We have never heard what 3.21 guys hear in the dark: "No thanks, I don't smoke." 🤣

Yes, we understand the comfort you speak of. The tranbilbgtmnop types are spouting that on CNN all the time!

No proof is needed for us. Women know without being told.😁

Hey, just curious.

Why do most all the women riding in 3.92 trucks have an eye patch ?

✏️
😂

Last edited:

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if 5 years ago when Jack started this thread he ever fathomed that it might wind up here?

"I hope this post will help to end the debate with facts and not opinions, and become THE post people refer to those who are having a hard time..."
-Jack

It seems he underestimated the number of owners with ratio dysphoria. ;)

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
I wonder if 5 years ago when Jack started this thread he ever fathomed that it might wind up here?

"I hope this post will help to end the debate with facts and not opinions, and become THE post people refer to those who are having a hard time..."
-Jack
I should hope not. If he did, he is one twisted dude!

Idahoktm

Reaction score

-Jack

Jack got 295 likes for one post. That has to be a record. Little did he know that one year later his post would become irrelevant with the release of the TRX. 3.55 gears + 6.2L Hellcat = way better acceleration, horrendous MPG's, and who cares about towing...it has 702 HP. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread