5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
He corrected your grammar……

Snow - I wouldn’t feed the troll at this point. You are never going to win…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Definitely not about winning with this dude.

Arguing-With-Idiots-Is-Like-Playing-Chess-With-A-Pigeon-Funny-Chess-Meme-Image.jpg

Gibby0311

Reaction score

Except he didn’t. You’re = you are. I.e You are that kinda dude. This is a real struggle for some of you.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Except he didn’t. You’re = you are. I.e You are that kinda dude. This is a real struggle for some of you.
And we're all very proud of you.

Big W for you, little guy.

Gibby0311

Reaction score
Wow @SnowBlaZR2 , the Ford guy under the bridge said you are trolling on a thread that has nothing to do with Found On Road Dead trucks. Shocking. I wonder if he goes on Ford forums bragging about a Hemi.

I usually just troll the 3.21 guys on here myself! 🤣
Sincerely didn’t mean to bruise your ego by mentioning another brand of truck. Soft.

teamroper60

Reaction score
I think it's more likely that 0311 and teamroper are the same person.

Unless all the periods are just to throw us off. :LOL:
Nope. Not the same person. But don't take my word for that, have one of the admins here verify it.

Everything that needs to be said on this topic was said in the very first post. No need for chest thumping. 90 something pages later, all that is left is this nonsense. Besides, I have no need to interact with anybody that has, in a very freudian way, so closely tied their manhood to the numerical value of their axle ratio. So I will be availing myself of one of the nifty features of this site, the "ignore" button. That way, I wont have to read your immature drivel.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Not the same person. But don't take my word for that, have one of the admins here verify it.

Everything that needs to be said on this topic was said in the very first post. No need for chest thumping. 90 something pages later, all that is left is this nonsense. Besides, I have no need to interact with anybody that has, in a very freudian way, so closely tied their manhood to the numerical value of their axle ratio. So I will be availing myself of one of the nifty features of this site, the "ignore" button. That way, I wont have to read your immature drivel.
well-bye.gif

MrByh20

Reaction score
I’ve not noticed much of a fuel eco difference. My 3.21 is get around 18-20 mpg whereas my new truck is giving me about 17-19 driving at 75 with ac on. i don’t haul anything needing the 3.92 gears but it came with the trucks package. Thank you for the explanation. I was wondering what the real difference was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online