5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Id be willing to bet, on the street with your average Corvette owner, if a TRX pulled up and wanted to race, the AWD TRX will absolutely own the Z06.
Is this like when a Autozoned Civic brags on Reddit about the Hellcat they "busted" at the stoplight last night?

Gibby0311

Reaction score
Fast is relative, as many others have pointed out to you. To a Z06, the TRX is slow. To Top Fuel, Corvettes are slow. To a Ram with the man gears, the woman gears are slow.

This shouldn't be difficult to understand, speaking of the struggle bus.
Yes, it’s relative. That’s why I pointed out street automotive vehicles. But you missed that because struggle bus and all. So, plenty of everyday cars and trucks out there that are faster. Plenty are slower. It doesn’t make you fast just because your not the slowest. Staying within the current truck realm, again, 5.7 is bested by at least one engine (if not more) from the big 3 manufacturers you mentioned. Slow. Like you. L.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is this like when a Autozoned Civic brags on Reddit about the Hellcat they "busted" at the stoplight last night?
Had a local guy with a GT500 Mustang pissed off at me because I was running better times at the drag strip in my 320rwhp Dakota, and then posted to the local car enthusiast page he was on. Everyone have him **** for that for a long time. Took him over a year before he finally ran a faster time than me

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had a local guy with a GT500 Mustang pissed off at me because I was running better times at the drag strip in my 320rwhp Dakota, and then posted to the local car enthusiast page he was on. Everyone have him **** for that for a long time. Took him over a year before he finally ran a faster time than me
GT500's must be slow.

Gibby0311

Reaction score
All you had to say.

You can shut up now.
You’re one of those clickbait headliner guys, huh? Can’t add the rest of the context? Poor thing. You’re trying so hard to convince YOURSELF that your right. But you can’t. Because your not. So you responded that hahahaha. L. Huge L.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re one of those clickbait headliner guys, huh? Can’t add the rest of the context? Poor thing. You’re trying so hard to convince YOURSELF that your right. But you can’t. Because your not. So you responded that hahahaha. L. Huge L.
Nah, but that was the only useful thing you had to say.

Gibby0311

Reaction score
I think it's more likely that 0311 and teamroper are the same person.

Unless all the periods are just to throw us off. :LOL:
Confirmation of your short bus status. You’ve now tried to further tell yourself that your right by conspiracy theory. Wow. Momma must be proud. That helmet certainly isn’t to protect you while going fast….

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Confirmation of your short bus status. You’ve now tried to further tell yourself that your right by conspiracy theory. Wow. Momma must be proud. That helmet certainly isn’t to protect you while going fast….
I mean, do you even bother proofreading your posts?

You probably should before you run your mouth about anyone else and the short bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread