5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't actually associate blue with patriot any more. Just a sign of the times as sad as it is. 😑

No offense to you guys with the blue trucks. It Isa nice looking color.

Because you can't get the Laramie Night Edition with Patriot Blue. I really like patriot, but not at the expense of Night Edition.
You can't get Night Edition with the Southwest Edition. No way I'd give that up to get a black grill.

This is like admitting you settled with your wife. I'd never expect anyone to admit that.
I chose a unique limited color over a widely available one. If anything patriot blue guys settled vs going after the harder to get ones.

I chose a unique limited color over a widely available one. If anything patriot blue guys settled vs going after the harder to get ones.
Guess I'd rather get the best color than feel special because I got a color no one else wanted.

Guess I'd rather get the best color than feel special because I got a color no one else wanted.
They sold out and people still looking for them. Patriot Blue is still readily available like the village bicycle.

They sold out and people still looking for them. Patriot Blue is still readily available like the village bicycle.
If people wanted it, they'd be selling it. Some will look for it to feel special, but not enough for Ram to keep pumping them out.

You have the snowflake color.

Yea, just as long as it's a color with 3.92 gears. I mean they might as well have made Avon Pink exclusive to 3.21.

Horsepowers....Lol
Wswe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back