5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have offended enough people for now. I don’t even know what I am arguing about any more.

And we laughed at them.

So

Mission accomplished.

Maybe someone can get this train back on the rails so we can make fun of them OR their trucks.
You mean stuff like the 3.92 trucks running over the 3.21 trucks that are parked at the comic book shop while on the way to the strip club? And the TRX that was going too darn fast to stop and pick up the girl hitch-hiking out front? (Good thing too if you notice the picture)

11237114.jpg

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You mean stuff like the 3.92 trucks running over the 3.21 trucks that are parked at the comic book shop while on the way to the strip club? And the TRX that was going too darn fast to stop and pick up the girl hitch-hiking out front? (Good thing too if you notice the picture)

View attachment 166537

TRX too busy drivin around, revving their big motor, looking around to see who is lookin
at them. They broke anyway.

3.92 to damn ugly to get a women. Got go to club and make it rain up in there to get a women to even smile at em.

3.21 smoking a fine cigar after gettin a nut.

🤌

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

View attachment 166537
Her tattoo clearly says I ❤️ 3.21’s. 😉

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
TRX too busy drivin around, revving their big motor, looking around to see who is lookin
at them. They broke anyway.

3.92 to damn ugly to get a women. Got go to club and make it rain up in there to get a women to even smile at em.

3.21 smoking a fine cigar after gettin a nut.

🤌
3.21 smoking a fine cigar (with left hand) after gettin a nut (with right hand).

There ya go, I fixed that last line for you! 🤣😂😄🤣😂😄

6of36

Reaction score

View attachment 166537
Yeah, that's not a staged picture.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Yeah, that's not a staged picture.
What do you mean? It is real.

That's Candy. It's about 10:00 after a killer night of fun with a couple of her friends. We were just laughing at a guy limping by with his 3.21 geared truck, wife smacking him as he was staring at Candy, grocery bags stacked in the bed. She wanted to hold up a guy with a Demon and I saw a TRX coming but he was moving to fast to get in the picture.

True story!

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

That's Candy. It's about 10:00 after a killer night of fun with a couple of her friends. We were just laughing at a guy limping by with his 3.21 geared truck, wife smacking him as he was staring at Candy, grocery bags stacked in the bed. She wanted to hold up a guy with a Demon and I saw a TRX coming but he was moving to fast to get in the picture.

True story!

So, TRX wouldn’t even slow down to look.

I‘ve been thinking the whole tiny hands thing. We might need to rethink about this. 😬

BowDown

Reaction score

View attachment 166537

At least you're honest about 3.92 guys going to see magic mike at the strip club. Acceptance is the 1st step; one foot out of the "closet"

BowDown

Reaction score

True story!

Candy, thats a strange way to spell dylan and you guys were hanging out? Hmmmm, I guess real men of genius :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online