5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The girls in my life like their trucks lifted higher with bigger tires than the guys do.……So…

I don’t see the 3.21 femininity thing, BUT I personally see it with the lifts and big tires thing.

I get it for ground clearance for off road and crossing creeks ( hunting, bootleg, camping etc.)

So maybe if you’re lifted, might better come up with some justification. Especially lifted WITH low profile tires and/or play for a female sports team. Do you go to the bathroom with your friends when you are out, AND is there a conversation in the bathroom?

trying to get to the bottom of this.
Well, have to agree, lifted with giant rims and tires that look like black rubber bands wrapped around them are for the group bathroom types! 😆

spyder

Reaction score
I like the Poly and 4-speed manual in mine. It's just a cruiser. Don't need to do burnouts with it. That's what my Dakota with bored out 5.9l and 4.10 gears is for
Very cool. Love the black one! I had a '69 with a 383 and a '71 Adventurer, along with my 60 in the photo above and another 60 that kept the Poly. I was young and wanted to race and do burnouts all the time. I still do, but not so much with my daily driver, which that '60 was for a year and a half or so. :D I put disc brakes on the front, stuck the big block in it, and ran it on those little 14" wheels for quite a while.

Always on the lookout for a replacement for it, and I'd probably be just fine with a slant 6 version these days since I have the work truck and the heavy haul truck and the hot rod rolls filled already.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have offended enough people for now. I don’t even know what I am arguing about any more.

And we laughed at them.

So

Mission accomplished.

Maybe someone can get this train back on the rails so we can make fun of them OR their trucks.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have offended enough people for now. I don’t even know what I am arguing about any more.

And we laughed at them.

So

Mission accomplished.

Maybe someone can get this train back on the rails so we can make fun of them OR their trucks.

Okay, 3.21 and 3.92 are both girly gears compared to 3.55 gears, with a 6.2L Hellcat engine, and 35" tires. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread