5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Benca101

Reaction score
How I wish 3.21s were available on the Rebel. My boat weighs, maybe, 2000 pounds.

No one mentioned it, but you can get great mileage on 3.92 - just drive 60mph. I'm half joking, but I took a call once, stuck behind a real truck, and adaptive cruise control kept me behind it at 55mph. Because I had to focus on the call, I just sat there for the entire 30 mile drive. I got 23 mpg.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep, a goog fisherman is never in a hurry. Slow, never sure that you will ever get what you are after, still trying. Yea, that's kind of like a "truck" with 3.21 gears.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yep, a goog fisherman is never in a hurry. Slow, never sure that you will ever get what you are after, still trying. Yea, that's kind of like a "truck" with 3.21 gears.
What kind of fish is a goog? Maybe it’s a 3.92 thing…..😋

Mketch

Reaction score
if it’s even possible to get this thread back on the rails…which is better with 35 inch tires? assuming the 5.7

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What kind of fish is a goog? Maybe it’s a 3.92 thing…..😋

Is that the fish you can only catch at night, by the light of the moonshine? 🌛I was shooting at some goog fish in a barrel this weekend!!
@TNRamGuy gets it. They fish by the light of the moonshine down there too! (It's just not as good as VA shine)

You mean to say none of you guys ever had goog fish?

Users who are viewing this thread