5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

shbates1969

Reaction score
That Delmonico red looks awesome, should look very good with the new headlights

That’s what I’m hoping. I wanted to go with the chrome. I took a chance and went with the jet black. I hope I don’t regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gs72174

Reaction score
Please post pics of your new lights at night.

Gs72174

Reaction score
M
I sure will. According to the tracking they should be here Thursday I’m in South Carolina.

Would love to see a video of the turn signals. They’re supposed to be sequential.

ethemartian

Reaction score
I wasn’t sure what to do with the side marker so I just tucked it by the fender and zip tied it.

Seeing this makes me VERY happy...i thought i wouldnt like the black version on my white ram with chrome but now im kind of glad i got desperate and got the black version. Very nice! Mine should arrive in a week :)

ethemartian

Reaction score
Here you go guys. Its not dark yet plus no LEDs until Friday. How do you upload video? View attachment 54987

Sweet cutoff...I have LEDs in the stock housing and had to aim them wayyyy down...definitely the pattern is not nearly as nice as this.

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_234049.jpg
    IMG_20200502_234049.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20200502_234111.jpg
    IMG_20200502_234111.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 54

shbates1969

Reaction score
Here you go guys. Its not dark yet plus no LEDs until Friday. How do you upload video? View attachment 54987

Just curious what are you referring to when you say no LEDs till Friday? I have halogen lights is that why I am confused because you have LED lights already? As you can tell I am very new at this. I appreciate your patience.

ethemartian

Reaction score
Just curious what are you referring to when you say no LEDs till Friday? I have halogen lights is that why I am confused because you have LED lights already? As you can tell I am very new at this. I appreciate your patience.

These Alpharex are just the headlight housing that have projectors with halogen bulbs, you need to put H7 LED/HID bulbs to get the full effect otherwise its just like stock but with a nice beam pattern.

shbates1969

Reaction score
These Alpharex are just the headlight housing that have projectors with halogen bulbs, you need to put H7 LED/HID bulbs to get the full effect otherwise its just like stock but with a nice beam pattern.

How do you go about getting them or where do you get them? Sorry to sound so ignorant but how many?

shbates1969

Reaction score
How do you go about getting them or where do you get them? Sorry to sound so ignorant but how many?

I’m just wanting to be prepared for when they come.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

Bulbs? Amazon (Search H7 LED bulbs)
Headlight assembly? Alpharex

ethemartian

Reaction score

I have the H11 version of these in the stock housing (stock lowbeam for the 1500 is H11) which I will put in the fog lights once the Alpharex arrives since those are H11 as well. I ran Hikari Ultra's in all my cars previously to this but these Aukee's are cheaper and maybe a tad bit brighter...well see about reliability - the Hikari's for me have been solid 2 years in both my old 4th gen 1500 and the wife's Pacifica.

cesarirate

Reaction score
I’m just wanting to be prepared for when they come.

The new headlights come with H7 bulbs installed for both hi and low beam which was nice. But I want LED bulbs so I ordered some off amazon.
Here is a link to the video of mine, they do this nice robocop thing at start up

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

I have the H11 version of these in the stock housing (stock lowbeam for the 1500 is H11) which I will put in the fog lights once the Alpharex arrives since those are H11 as well. I ran Hikari Ultra's in all my cars previously to this but these Aukee's are cheaper and maybe a tad bit brighter...well see about reliability - the Hikari's for me have been solid 2 years in both my old 4th gen 1500 and the wife's Pacifica.
This Aukee is a very good bulb. Very bright and great pattern.

shbates1969

Reaction score
The new headlights come with H7 bulbs installed for both hi and low beam which was nice. But I want LED bulbs so I ordered some off amazon.
Here is a link to the video of mine, they do this nice robocop thing at start up

Now that is AWESOME!!!!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
WOW! They look way better than i though they will! I love that even the DRL's are sequential when turned on....

ethemartian

Reaction score

That is sweet! Cant wait for mine. Thanks for taking the video!

Users who are viewing this thread