5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

fwankie

Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 3! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram.

CDBB4286-68ED-495E-9419-B77674BA6C3A.jpeg

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 3! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram.

View attachment 52131
But... but what's the deal?

shbates1969

Reaction score
I have never participated in this. I’m not sure I understand which headlights we get do we all get a set at a certain price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwankie

Reaction score
But... but what's the deal?

It’s a certain percentage off. They’ve asked me not to display it in a public forum. They would prefer you contact them for that info. It’s a really good deal though.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a certain percentage off. They’ve asked me not to display it in a public forum. They would prefer you contact them for that info. It’s a really good deal though.
Fair enough. Thanks for the info

fwankie

Reaction score
I have never participated in this. I’m not sure I understand which headlights we get do we all get a set at a certain price?

As stated in my original post, this is for their PRO-Series headlights. The NOVA series is not included. Everybody who participates will get the same percentage off. Once they receive the $150 deposit from all 20 people, they will then send out the discount code for the final price. They’ve asked me not to display the deal itself, but rather have you contact them for that info.

shbates1969

Reaction score
OK thank you for replying back. I messaged them from their Facebook page I don’t have an Instagram account.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
I’ve been on the fence. I agree it’s a good deal but if they don’t get the 20 people do we get our $150 back and I don’t see it on their page anymore, did they cancel for not enough interest?

fwankie

Reaction score
I’ve been on the fence. I agree it’s a good deal but if they don’t get the 20 people do we get our $150 back and I don’t see it on their page anymore, did they cancel for not enough interest?

You’ll get your money back..unless they say screw it, and still give the deal to those who signed up. The link I’ve got is still active, and it’s been updated to six names from the original two. I think there are more than just the six though.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
You’ll get your money back..unless they say screw it, and still give the deal to those who signed up. The link I’ve got is still active, and it’s been updated to six names from the original two. I think there are more than just the six though.

Thx they confirmed its 100% refundable but they’re certain they’ll have 20 or more.

fwankie

Reaction score
Thx they confirmed its 100% refundable but they’re certain they’ll have 20 or more.

Yeah, that’s why I’ve been trying to push it so hard. I’ve got three threads on here and a post in 3 different FB groups.

Moe1962

Reaction score
I sent my deposit yesterday, so I don't know what number I am, but wanted to upgrade my lights and since they are plug and play, I had to get in now.

fwankie

Reaction score
I sent my deposit yesterday, so I don't know what number I am, but wanted to upgrade my lights and since they are plug and play, I had to get in now.

Great to hear man! I’m keeping an eye on the list..hopefully we can get there.

Chuck19

Reaction score
Well I don’t have face book or Instagram lol! Can somebody PM me the info? Or is there another way I can contact them on this deal? I am interested

Users who are viewing this thread