5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD

Has anyone had their horn stop woking after messing with this stuff? I have changed a few things with alfa as well as my taser DT and have noticed from time to time I go to use my horn and it won't work. I can't figure out why. it is intermittent though, works sometimes. just wondering if anyone else had had any horn issues.

has anyone used alpha obd on new 2025 rebel? is it the same process? my truck came with lane assist, acc, auto headlights but no auto wipers, trying to figure out what i need to do to add this to my truck, if its a simple *** changing a thing or two in alpha obd or if i need to add something else? thanks!

has anyone used alpha obd on new 2025 rebel? is it the same process? my truck came with lane assist, acc, auto headlights but no auto wipers, trying to figure out what i need to do to add this to my truck, if its a simple *** changing a thing or two in alpha obd or if i need to add something else? thanks!
Nope. It's been posted many times on here. The canbus is different on the 2025. They are working on it. You will be able to change the settings, but then you have up have the modules realigned which will be out of scope for AlfaOBD at this time. Tazer and JScan is also a no go.

Nope. It's been posted many times on here. The canbus is different on the 2025. They are working on it. You will be able to change the settings, but then you have up have the modules realigned which will be out of scope for AlfaOBD at this time. Tazer and JScan is also a no go.
thank you!

It’s getting close, he’ll be adding 2025 ram to alfaobd soon, probably this week. Alfaobd is able to do the proxi alignment also. The only hurdle left is unlocking the gateway, but that can be done with an obd splitter, second reader, and an autoauth subscription. I just have to work on getting 2025 support on that second cheap reader that I’m using.

It’s getting close, he’ll be adding 2025 ram to alfaobd soon, probably this week. Alfaobd is able to do the proxi alignment also. The only hurdle left is unlocking the gateway, but that can be done with an obd splitter, second reader, and an autoauth subscription. I just have to work on getting 2025 support on that second cheap reader that I’m using.
That's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back