5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've read it can work with a wired interface with Windows, no?
Yes, the EX and SX work but they are a pain getting connected.
I was just specifically telling him what to use from the items he already had to get the mileage correction done in the easiest way.

guitarjesus

Reaction score
Yes, the EX and SX work but they are a pain getting connected.
I was just specifically telling him what to use from the items he already had to get the mileage correction done in the easiest way.
Ok cool. I read the idle and engine hours can be done with a wired adapter but don't know anyone who's actually done it.

Dballard17

Reaction score
I just finished the OEM LED headlight swap with Jimmy07's harness. Does anyone have a list of settings that need to be changed? I changed things that seemed logical, just missing the driver's side parking lamp and signature light.

Edit: Got the settings from Jimmy07. Still don't have a driver's side parking light or signature when turning the lights on. Signature light will come on when truck is started/in run position. Swap the lights side-to-side and same results on the driver's side.

Last edited:

MxChris

Reaction score
I've read it can work with a wired interface with Windows, no?
It can, I ended up using the EX to make my changes. Once I did it in km everything went through just fine.

Oddly my range on the new speedometer went up to 1999 miles of range once the mileage was finally updated though. I switched from mpg to kilometers/litres and back again in the radio settings and it's been steadily dropping down to a more realistic amount of range. Every upgrade I've done on this truck has been weird and created some sort of issue.

Users who are viewing this thread